Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

My experience is when I use

Add Gold
Add Faith
Add Envoy
Fast Research (although i could use it a few times before the game crashed)
Fast production (the same as above)

Will there be a DX 12 update

Hallo bei Sid Meier´s Civilization VI ist eine neue version raus 1.0.0262 (362541) bitte um update?!?

1 Like

Versuch es mal mit englisch schreiben in dem Forum weil es ein Englisches Forum ist

Try to write in english in this Forum because it is a english Forum

we need a update for this trainer

1 Like

Outdated trainer

1 Like

is this ever gonna get updates?

1 Like

fast construction still broken, needs update all together.

1 Like

The Sid Meier’s Civilization VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The Sid Meier’s Civilization VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Cheats do work, but they crash the game half the time on activating. If they don’t crash cheats seem to work through the entire game.

Every single time that I try to use any trainer for Civ VI, the game screen freezes, the screen goes black, and the bugsplat shows up. The game crashes and dies on every single instance of any of the 22 cheats. I tested in Single player, multiplayer, every single cheat. What am I doing wrong, or do I need to wait for them to be updated? Can I vote on updating the cheats? If so, I would love to learn. I’m not seeing the functionality on my end.

Is it possible to add these features?

• edit Unit states (add xp, unit sight range, movement points, health points, unit attack range, gold per round)
  • edit city states

So the game seems to have its own launcher now and I have no idea how to use the mods after that. I think it creates a bug where the game doesn’t show up and I have to forcibly close steam through the task manager.

EDIT: Okay, never mind, I had to relaunch the game through both programs for the trainer to function.

Doesn’t work

Game has new update and functions no longer work.

Please use the image to request an update, and then selecting the amount of votes you’d like to contribute! :slightly_smiling_face:

I bought the Gathering Storm DLC and this trainer not working anymore :sob: Could this mod has an update please?

See the comment above your comment !

1 Like

Request: city editor would be nice