Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same

@STiNGERR Firaxis played you! You updated and then they updated and screwed us over again!

Cmon lad, shouldn’t take that long to update, eh?

Are you assuming the gender ngato :thinking:

Are you? Who cares.

works great i have not found any issues with it as of yet and i have been using it for atleast 48 hours with no issues.

Did you apply the March patch? Mine worked fine until then, Tested yesterday, only 2 things worked; fast science and unlimited builders. Just tested with fast civic, unlimited builders, fast production, fast construction, crashed game. The add gold didn’t work for either F11 brings up the era score timeline.

Can’t say what works and what doesn’t, but unlimited movement won’t stop toggling on and off rapidly.

Tested again. Fast civic crashes the game for me.

should we all start messaging @STiNGERR directly because i feel like all our messages don’t get through.

1 Like

update for Infinity but nothing for us, eh?

The Sid Meier’s Civilization VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Rise and Fall dlc crashing after update

2 Likes

love you dad
testing it soon

full crash on start cheat:/ , can you said me when i can start the program when the game is start?

Had two crashes with a modded civ; Portugal. Stared game from Infinity, no problems. Ohterwise tested on 2 others, works like a charm.

meh, works about 6% of the time.

1 Like

Don’t believe this is updated for the Rise and Fall expansion as my game crashes nearly every time without fail. It works about 1/10 times if you’re persistent. Great mod interface but it needs an update.

6% is about right

works fine for me