Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

So The trainer is working for me but As soon as i get a settler it stays like that how its red and green its all messed up

I cannot get wemod to detect my game. I uninstalled all mods, and launched in dx 11. I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. Anyone have an idea?

Do you launch the game from steam ? or another platform ?
Generally if you launch the game from a launcher like steam you can find the .exe file for the game and manually add it to wemod.

I got it to work, yeah i was launching it with the shortcut in the civ folder, but apperently for whatever reason it doesnt like that. So i had to change the steam launcher address, which i wanted to avoid, but whatever. It works now, and hopefully it becomes dx12 compatible in 2022

2 Likes

I noticed that the AI is not playing on Deity anymore when i use a cheat. For instance i use unlimited gold in a deity game but then the AI seems to start playing on one of the easier difficulties. Is that a known issue? Or is it just me?
This is in Gathering storm dx11.

And in favor for DX12 support ;-).

2 Likes

Whenever you enable the ā€œinfinite movementā€ cheat trade routes always move forever whenever you end your turn, It never ends just going back and forth between the trade route Start and the trade route end.
The essentially soft locks your game. Please fix!!

Hey dude firstly thanks for making this thing itā€™s great however i canā€™t get unlimited resources cheat to work since the last update

Game keeps crashing whenever I try one of the cheats.
If I load the game using the cheat ā€œLAUNCH GAMEā€ then on the load up screen (after I choose DIR X 11) game crashesā€¦ if I dont touch a thing and it gets to the main screen, sometimes it crashes when I choose an option, and I havent activated any cheats at that timeā€¦ IF I can actually get the game to load then I I turn on, lets say the infinite move cheatā€¦ game crashesā€¦ if I select a unit and then activate the same cheatā€¦ game crashesā€¦

anyone else having the same issue? I have uninstalled the game and steam multiple times, I dont know whats causing the issue, all I know is that it didnt start till after I started using WeMode many many MANY months agoā€¦

1 Like

Yes, same problem

toggle off all the time (original game)

I paid $4 for a month membership to get to know this game, but it crashes a lot and you guys donā€™t seem to be maintaining it anymore, I think I should have lost the $4, oh no

Unhandled Exception
Code: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Error reading address 0xd5

Call Stack

??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0
??? ! ??? ???, line 0

1 Like

You donā€™t need to go pro to use the trainer. However I do agree that this game really needs an updated trainer.

3 Likes

If your game is crashing a lot, its not WeModā€¦ I bought Civ VI a few years ago, I have 111 hours into the gameā€¦ I stopped playing for a bit and when I got back into the game it downloaded something or patched something and now my game crashes all the timeā€¦ I wasnt using WeMod for that game, all of a sudden I crash during the loading scene, crash if I click outside of one of the option boxes, crash during loading, crash in gameā€¦ and there are a LOT of people now having the same exact issue, and have been for nearly a yearā€¦ the devs know but are not doing anything about it. dozens of supposed fixesā€¦ tried em all and then some.

You could just toggle the infinite move before the end of your turn. Enable it again before you make your first move on your next turn.

Iā€™m getting the exact same error every 10 turns or so. Have you found a way to fix it?

Anyone know a fix for the sound/audio issue when using wemod on civ 6? I didnt have it when i reinstalled the game yesterday but now i constantly have it.

DX12 compatibility please? If so, that will be the best.

4 Likes

Hey, I was wondering whether it could be possible to add ā€œreduce global emissionsā€ to this trainer!
Currently, my saves keep on breaking because of flooding and I want to reduce emissions without having to cheat all the way to the civic to reduce emissions. Would be great if you could add something to reduce it!

Fast Recruiting stops working for some reason, i have nothing building/recruiting but hitting the cheat turns it on, then it goes right back off a second later