Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sometimes, the games are just weird :laughing:

1 Like

its still crashing when I turn cheats on

1 Like

I’m getting an instant crash when i try to choose city production; also i haven’t been able to get any of the unlimited gold, envoys, or faith cheats to work. Everything else seems to be working well enough. I’m using DX11, all DLC.

3 Likes

Unlimited movement does not work.

1 Like

Please make sure you’re on the latest retail copy of the game, I just tested this option and it works perfectly :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Gold not working even after update. Thanks!

2 Likes

Installed WeMod; it detects my Civ Vi game but won’t launch it because it only uses 64bit games and my Steam Civ VI is 32bit; am I doing something wrong or is this something WeMod has to fix?

1 Like

Using latest Steam download & DLC. Everything works except unlimited movement, DX11/DX12. Unlimited move used to allow exactly that with any unit across the entire map. Something else that is different than when using trainer previously is I could produce a unit and use immediately over and over again. Can’t anymore. Awesome trainers though and appreciate all the effort. Wish I was smart enough to do it.:thinking:

1 Like

Also noticed that unlimited resources works for everything except aluminum.

3 Likes

I am able to get everything to work excet for God Mode.

2 Likes

REQUEST: Fast XP, change yield gold would be great

1 Like

Having same issue here.

1 Like

In Civ 5, Sometimes the units will stop moving if their movement will cost them two or three turns, which is part of the scripted game. You sometimes had to click the unit again. Maybe the same applies in Civ 6.
Or move the unit multiple times, for example is a movement will cost them 10 turns, click the mouse 10 times (worked in Civ 5, not sure about Civ 6).

There’s nothing a trainer can do about scripted game events. Units stopping when their turn expires is a scripted event. Try the above tricks from the Civ 5 game, they might work in Civ 6.

1 Like

Unlimited Gold seems to crash my game the majority of the time but then works every once in awhile? Anyone have an idea why this is or what im doing to make it work when it does? Any advice would be appreciated. So far the answer has elluded me.

2 Likes

I see a few people have had problems with gold same as you have mrantifun said this game is pretty finicky he can take a look when he has a chance to get back around to this one. Not sure if any one has had the correct answer yet !

1 Like

unlimited gold causes the game to force close the next turn. Update pls?

1 Like

Is there a way to get rid of the infinite gold it adds in an online game?

2 Likes

I’ve forwarded this issues to the developer :+1:

1 Like

The Sid Meier’s Civilization VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set Money cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

I have the same issue.
Great trainer by the way @MrAntiFun!

1 Like