Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

After the latest update the unlimited gold cheat won’t work if you activated the set money cheat once (i did this by accident because i didn’t realize that the keys changed. I wanted to activate the unlimited resources and instead activated the set money cheat).
Would it be possible to change the Unlimited Resources cheat so that it gives like 99 of each resource instead of just keeping the amount of already owned resources to the level that you had when you activated the cheat?

3 Likes

Hello-
The unlimited gold cheat appears to crash the game. Also, do you still start the application, load a game, start WeMod, click “Play,” and adjust the cheats? Am I missing something?
Thanks for your hard work! I really appreciate this trainer.

1 Like

I’ve forwarded the issue to the dev, I could not replicate but also couldn’t get the cheat to function :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Unlimited gold doesn’t work for me, unlimited envoy crashes my game.

2 Likes

The dev is looking into issues with this trainer currently :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I saw your previous post, I hoped the knowledge that it wasn’t just an individual issue would help.

1 Like

I didn’t mean that as a dismissal of your post, more-so as an acknowledgement that those issues were ones forwarded :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If I turn this trainer on the game crashes when I attempt to select production. I don’t have to even activate any of the cheats. I am playing rise and fall, steam version with many other DLC installed. I can list if helpful.

The Sid Meier’s Civilization VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Hello-
The game still crashes when the cheats are activated and change production is clicked. Unlimited gold, God mode, fast construction, and fast projects are selected. The gold does not update before the game crashes.
Thanks so much for working on this!

1 Like

Hi MrAntiFun,
Unfortunately the game crashes as soon as I try to change production.
Thanks.

1 Like

Can you PM me your save please? Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Can an extra button be added to add gold individually

I’m making a new save and it keeps crashing when I try to use unlimited gold. Worked fine yesterday, there has not been an update. I’ve verified my game cache twice and each time it requires 3 files

Edit: Unlimited envoy crashes too

I can’t seem to get the unlimited gold cheat to work for Gathering Storm. Worked find until I got the expansion.

I feel like I should add to this, I don’t have Gathering Storm and it still doesn’t work. Looks like something broke internally?

1 Like

still getting a few crashes in this one

Expansions can definitely change enough game wise to cause the trainer not to work :confused: Sometimes DLC specific trainers are required

1 Like

Game is still crashing :((((

Hmmm any ideas how to make the cheat work? only the unli faith menu worked on me using all dlc/expansion