Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I bought all the DLC for the game and I’m playing on Rising Storm, no longer crashes, just doesn’t work now (anything unlimited)
Edit nvm it crashed 2 turns after turning it on

As my post stated above, some games require a DLC specific trainer. Please try the game with no DLC installed and report back :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah, I remember that’s what MAF did for Civ 5. I’m booting up the game right now, I’ll edit my post with my tests

Alright, so here’s what I did. All DLC installed but game set to standard rules. Results:
Unlimited gold: Works
Unlimited faith: Works
Unlimited envoy: Works

I don’t think I have to test the rest, these 3 are the only problematic ones and crash on all other rulesets

1 Like

I’ll chat with him and the team here soon and see what can be done. I appreciate you testing and posting your results :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Let him know he only has to update the offsets for those 3 in the different trainers, everything else works (I didn’t test unlimited nukes though but I don’t see anybody else complaining about them and I don’t use them), so he can probably just copy/paste the rest of the stuff

The unlimited gold/faith/envoy options do not work when playing with the expansions. Any plans to update?

Well ya this was made for base / vanilla version. The dlc’s would probably change the coding of the trainer which is why some option dont work with them
And yes also trainer would probably need an update to work for dlc’s
Can vote in the app for a trainer update :+1:

This trainer is for the base game and the two expansions.

The gold, faith, and envoy operations worked on all DLCs before Firaxis updated the “base” game in the fall. I was unaware of voting for an update to the trainer in the app, though. Thanks.

1 Like

As many have reported some of this was working well and the movement of units does not work for me. It’s enabled but units erratically move either for a few turns and none in others. I reloaded the whole version and still same results. Could you please fix unit movement? Thank you and great work!

Okay. I apologize in advance for this post and missing something obvious, but there doesn’t look like a way to vote for an update in the app for this particular trainer. Here is a screenshot where I believe “request update” should be, but I don’t see a button or toggle.

Thanks again

1 Like

Is it not in requests channel ?
If its not then we mite have to add it manually if it needs an update

2 Likes
  1. Search for the game via the search box in WeMod.
  2. Click the result in the left panel.
  3. Click the Request Update button.

Also see: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games for a video.

But currently the button is not there for this game. So as @ptondo said, the staff will have to add the request button manually if it needs one.

Can the staff please fix it so that we can either request for an update or fix the trainer so that it works for the dlc please. Currently it is still marked as compatible in wemod when some of the features are no longer working for the dlc.

2 Likes

I have a problem. Quite new, occured just one day ago. I clicked on PLAY in trainer and a launcher showed up. I selected DX11 (same issue with DX12) and… nothing happend. The PLAY button was again clickable and the game did not start. Any clues?

Are you using the steam version. ? Dont think this works with dlc’s. Its for the base game version until it gets updated to work with dlc’s
Can try and start the game first then when in game alt tab out then press play in wemod after game has started

Everytime I start up the cheats, the game crashes. Can we request a fix?

2 Likes

This trainer only seems to work reliably on the base game. Most definitely needs to be updated(Or disclose that it only works on base game and will always only work on the base game.) Trainer cheats are picky and choosy, Such as infinite movement, fast research, infinite gold don’t work at all, but at least they don’t crash immediately after pressing. Would be very happy if this worked for the DLCs though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not working for me.

I have the v1.0.0.341. i have downloaded a Trainer for this vertion and it’s working fine. but with Wemod, it inst working :confused:

Some of the options don’t work also there is no request button for this game. Need an update, please…

2 Likes

Tried to reload a saved game and got a notification that the “Saved game is incompatible” “try turning off any mods and try again”. Nothing seems to help. anyone have a fix?