Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Greetings everyone, was gonna ask if the steam table can also support the GOG release?

the trainer just wont work for some reason, with in-game mods or not, espeically the halo mod, it just kicks me back out when i activate trainer

Fast research and construction does not work on version 1.97

Work fine but why fast leveling is not here any more ? can you add it again ? pls :slight_smile:

Hello,

The cheat works great I appreciate it! I was wondering if it would be possible to speed up the construction of Star Bases. They used to build and upgrade fast so I was wondering if that can happen again?.

Thank you,

Tabour857

I hope to add the “invincible and one-hit” function in the future

Is there any reason why the invincibility and one-hit kill functions were removed? It’s not just this game either; seems like many of the RTS type games no longer feature full invincibility or one-hit kills.

Thanks to the developers for all their hard work. It’s nice to be able to sit down and play a quick, fun game of Sins.

Given how busy these trainer creators are, we’re unlikely to actually get an answer. I also wouldn’t want to poke and prod them endlessly, so we don’t make them stop updating it when necessary.

it crashes for me too

Start the game, then press “Play” button on Wemod to get trainer on…
That way it should not crash the game.

If you start game via Wemod, it crashes.

when i use the trainer the ai seems to get the same effects unlimted resources unlimeted logistics slots and unlimited ships

hi the trainer is amezing. however i have a problem i was playing tec just destroyed the vasari titan and 3 second after that a new titan was constructed mybe one of the cheats effected the ai ?

Cheats have stopped working, game just crashes now. Whether you’re in game and load the cheats or if you start the game through wemod. either way doesn’t work atm. Needs to be updated.

1 Like

would it be possible for an update for this trainer to be made? it seems that the game crashes as soon as you turn the mod trainer on.

It is recommended to update the function or not too complicated good, I personally think that the modifier previous version of the unlimited life value and unlimited antimatter operation is quite good, now to set up a separate supplemental life value and armor value of the operation is too complicated! I hope the makers will continue to update the content of the version.

Trainer options effect both Player and AI, an update is needed to fix this issue.