Sker Ritual Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sker Ritual
This is the official discussion topic of the Sker Ritual Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Ghost Mode
3. Set Player Speed
4. Set Jump Height
5. Unlimited Money
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. No Reload
8. One-Hit Kills
9. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/01/2024
    Started development

• 05/01/2024
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 05/12/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

The Sker Ritual cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats
6 Likes

I am very glad cheats were finally added for this game, however my game keeps crashing while using them. It’s crashed four times now in about an hour’s time and the game never crashes on me.

3 Likes

Yes, same for me

2 Likes

game keeps crashing. no matter which of them I have active/off it’ll crash eventually.

1 Like

I had some issues also, but I found that loading the mods after starting the game helped and not messing with jump or game speed helped also limit how much you shoot, holding the trigger down doesn’t help at all.

1 Like

The crashing is happening in offline (When steam askes if you want to use the game online/offline). Get some gameplay but crashes. Tried sticking to not shooting and limiting the use of the mods but still no joy. Still crashes even if i only use Unlimited Health. Tried turning graphics down and still no joy. Waiting on update

I will try this, but so far it has crashed every single time I have used any of the mods.

I tried it and it crashed even sooner on me. So, it looks like we will all have to wait for an update that fixes the crashing.

It seems like it works better when both offline on steam and in the game. i was able to complete one full run of the first level before it crashed at the end. I tried doing manor but it crashed 10m in.

I have been waiting a long time for this game to have the mods, the wait seemed eternal but unfortunately the game crashed without stopping, activating the mod you activated and in this game I had NEVER crashed before.

For now it’s not possible to play the game with the mods. It crashes sooner or later.
So we’ll have to wait for an update to fix this.
Other than the crashes, the cheats work good.

Have you tried launching the game first and waiting until you can move freely within the game world, and then opening the mods by clicking PLAY?

Just tried it, the game keeps crashing :smiling_face_with_tear:

Are you using the mods on a multiplayer/co-op mode?

it crashes on solo doesn’t matter what mode you choose :frowning:

Got it, we highly suggest to use Mod on a single player/offline mode. Is there a something or mod option that triggers the game to crash?

I don’t know, I had a little issue with the unlimited ammo mod. I enabled it and it worked well then for no reason I lost it even if the mod was still enabled. So I tried to deactivate/reactivate the mod and the game crashed almost instantly.

I had a couple crashes last night when I played, it seems my crashes happen when I’m doing the EE, I will try a solo run for and do some trial and error, ill reply with my findings…

1st game… I launched the game through WeMod with all cheats on excluding the movement ones and the game crashed before round 10.
2nd game… I launched the game through steam and only used the unlimited health and unlimited money (toggled on then off) and reached round 22 before I ended the game.
The next game i play i will use the game speed and movement cheats to see if they will have any negative effects…