App Horizon

Skyrim Mod Tool v2.5

Skyrim v2.5

[details=Open Me]You have to open a file which looks like this: Save 155 - NAME Skyrim 02.55.54.exs. This will mod your .exs file(XBOX 360 Save). You will have to rehash and resign. DO NOT mod anything if your stats aren’t right!!! I had to remove the Gold Editor because there was a 20% success rate, but the Tool runs much quicker and smoother now.

Skyrim v2.5

Virus Scan

Rehash And Resign[/details]

Skyrim Save Editor

[details=Open Me]You have to open a file which looks like this: Save 155 - NAME Skyrim 02.55.54.exs. This will mod your .exs file(XBOX 360 Save). You will have to rehash and resign

Skyrim Save Editor

Rehash And Resign[/details]

Keep up the good work., going to try it later.

Atleast this is easier than hex editing it

This tool is only here until my friend releases one with more bits and pieces, which they shall use my code from this in theirs.

I did put your topic in my sig, if you want it removed just pm me.

:laughing: Thanks, First Time Anyone Did That For Me

I love the tool! <3
I hope i can see leveling, items and more in the future :smiley:

You sure will :smiley:

So in the future we will be seeing editors able to edit stats, gold etc?

(This is a money editor so gold is already there :stuck_out_tongue: )

Yes, if he make it :wink:

Thanks for this, been waiting a few days for one :smile:

Color doesn’t matter nice job

Yellows my favourite colour xD - Good job man!

is this just a money mod ?

That would be nice. Plus it makes it easier than waiting for someone to mod your save on the pc.

Yes just a money mod, but this is just the begining :wink:

This it just v1.0 :smile:

But i think he will make more soon :wink:

Awesome tool :smile:Now you should make one for Lock Picks

This is a fully working tool and will help everybody now.

I was going to release Verizone but now I don’t need to but thanks to SmallZzy there is one now.

@SmallZzy Also gave credit in Verizone :smiley:

I made a video on how to use it (obviously its simple, but you know, there are some 'tards out there)

not working. it shows the max gold that i have ever carried (in general stats) was the number i modded it to (500000), but my gold in my inventory didn’t have the gold. i tried on multiple saves (both autosave and manual saves). lemme know whatsup, ill post my save if i have to.

also, when i reopen the save in the editor it shows the 500000 again, yet i still have the same original amount in game