Skyrim Mod Tool v2.5

Stupid question: My anti-virus software, McAfee, is finding a Trojan (Generic.dx!waz), every time I try to decompress the archive.

I don’t really need to worry about that do I? It is one of those false positives that anti-virus software finds with trainers, and mod programs. Correct?

Sick<3
gonna try it.

Correct

Can you send me your save?

Finally a start.

very nice keep up the good work sir

umm could you also suggest to your friend making the tool that he might try and add buttons to change whether you are a werewolf/vampire? would be a good option to add?? but may be a little complicated?

We are looking into all of that.

I had a few other functions done like reading and writing the name if you want.;

Am yeah that would be good, do you want to send me a pm

SmallZzy, I’m having the same issue as the other guy about the mod tool only showing up in your general stats and not in your actual inventory. I wanted to mod to 99,500. So i would be close to the 1k achievement in gold. When I reopen it it says the same thing that I have the amount of gold I modded, but won’t show up in game. So if I could some how send you my save and you can edit it to work that would be great. And I don’t really know how to message on here, so an email address would work or something. thanks

Hey SmallZzy
First of all thanks for the tool very much appreciated.
But i dont want to troll or fill the board up with the same questions But i am also experience the same problem as others too only the gold is showing up on the most gold carried stats but not actually available to spend…maybe the tool was accidentally coded to increase the “most gold carried” stat and not the actual gold on person?
Sorry if i seem a patronising git…lol. because im no expert on this stuff myself.
Please help im craving goldin skyrim.
Thanks in advance.
:wink:

I’ve been doing my own research as well. SmallZzy, I sent you a PM. If you would like, I would love to work/help on this project in any way possible. I’ve got a few things in mind but am still doing research to see if such things are possible! I’m not too experienced in coding but understand how to use PackageIO as well as some other things that could possibly lead to breakthroughs to help these guy start modding Skyrim.

That’s an editor that is currently still WIP (created by mojobojo) it will have a looooot of stuff to edit as you can see and its still being added to it :smiley:

OT: nice editor, id ask for the offset of the money so i can search on my saves for an editor but i guess nvm haha

Same issue here. It edits the maximum amount held under status, but I still have about 2k in game, when i reopen the save it tells me 9mil.

Here’s the file after editing if you would like to research it.

Save 92 - Jennifer Skyrim 14.00.31.exs

just to go along with him mine is doning the same thing

Miine is having the same issue.

Could it be because I am using a modded save? I started with a base save that had smithing and speech maxed out perks wise, and all skill perks up to level 30 on skills. I created a dark elf and took him up a couple levels by having him join the Brotherhood.

Here is my save if you want to research it:

Save 2 - Aren Toxican Dark Brotherho.exs

Note the above save is AFTER I used the tool to mod money. I was changing my gold from 200 and some change to 153256

I’m having the same problem. Perhaps someone could make a more detailed tutorial video including steps on the xbox? If you could mod mine to have max money that would be awesome.

Not sure how to make the link into the save name, but here ya go!
Save 51 - Bagamu Gilgar Skyrim 27.4.exs

EDIT: oh it changes automatically! Cool!

mine has done the same its given me my desired amount but on it my most carried stat rather them my gold

I guess I should have used this before I gave thanks that were not earned. This editor does not work. It doesn’t mod your money. Your gold is not stored in one place. You can’t mod it using a program this simple editing a set offset. It’s more complicated.
I am wondering why you released this without actually ever testing it.