Skyrim Mod Tool v2.5

Can you do me a favour and put money in a barrel and send me your save telling me how much is in the barrel

SmallZzy first of all nice to know someone who is putting up mods kudos but however there seems to be a problem when you edit the desired amount, save and rehash, the game loads up fine but does not edit the gold you are carrying is only mods the general stat page says most gold carried. If anyone else has managed to save and load the game have a look and lets see if this is just a one off. I’m sure it just a matter of a couple minor adjustments. Keep up the good work dude at least I think this it the first skyrim mod tool

how do you open the tool? it’s just a file on my pc?

Just extracted the folder and was in there.

Nice, the background colours hurts my eyes but the the tool works which is what matters, gj.

Hope he got a real background next time :wink:

dont work for me i’ve got the same amount of gold but the editor says : “40000gold” i dont understand why we can mod the money ?? PAL or US Saves are differents ?

It did work.

I tested it for smallzzy and also have coded this in my AIO tool.

It did work, but obviously smallzzy has made the offset for the most gold carried.

And since people where giving me saves which they modded there self and used via hex editing there gold which was currently modded showed up as there most gold carried.

So I / SmallZzy need a save which is lower than the most gold carried. to work this out.

Might sound confusing but I will look into this again and find out the real offset and not the one for the most gold carried.

This mod only changes my stats, not my actual gold. :anguished: Help anyone?

The actual gold is probably stored via some method of calculation. That’s why just searching it won’t work.

you know what is easier and safer than that? have the pc version and use console command.

for anyone with pc, just type… player.additem F (amount) --> player.additem F 1000000

Yeah but if you do it that way you won’t get the achievement, although some people have said if you do like 99,999 gold (needing 1 more for 100k achievement) you can get it while others say as soon as you mod it like that achievements get blocked? So has anyone tried and tested this route?

Dont want to feel like im cracking the whip here…But any updates on this tool being fixed?
Its gone dead here all of a sudden with no comment on when/how/why and what is going on in regards to this mod…SmallzZy, SmallzZy…SmallzZyyyyyyyyyy!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smile:

I know people have lifes to live…but i thought that all ended for us with the release of Skyrim… :laughing:

I hope so as would look forward to a nice stash of gold :smiley:

This tool current edits a entry in the the Skyrim stats table, the table does have “money” entries, but are not required for gameplay, the actual “money” value is not located inside the stats table.

Hey Man I’ve Always Said “**** GUI Looks, As Long As It Works It’s A Good Program To Me!” lol so nice job with this bro i’ll defiantly be trying it out later when i get skyrim.

:smiley:

Use the Hex method… If you do not know how to just PM me your save with the amount of gold you have in the barrel and I will mod it for you

Wow first skyrim tool worth downloading :wink: haha seen a few that just change stats like how many people you killed good job :smile:

hey guys

Skyrim always crash, when i’ll load the modded save game, i used the tool and the hex editor but always the same result

Thanks

Are you talking about a save that no one has modded yet?