Skyrim Modded Save; Dremora Save Mod, Testing Hall, All Dawnguard Items

haha wrong thread bud

Really great work with this save… but two things i think would greatly improve the fun with this save:

1. please make a alternative save with standard weapon movement speed (he swings the weapons 3 times faster than flash gordon would), it looks like he consumed massive speed or maybe someone pressed the ffwd button, it just doesn’t look good at all.

2. as with your previous save i would be very thankful if you can make different saves with different level and skills (low, medium and godlike)

All in all i really enjoy your modded skyrim save and hope there is still more to come :thumbsup:

delete

My first post and a request if you take requests.i have been searching and serching endlessly for the kind of modded save file im looking for but never found it.can you make it? its like this,

Pre character creation

all unique weapons and armor and items such as quest items like the guilt master armor and dark brotherhood ancient armor and ebony mail and flawless diamonds like that,i dont wanna name them all

Magicka 400 health 200 stamina 200
dragon souls 100
Shouts 200% cool down
stamina and magicka regenerate speed 400%
Walking speed 50%
lots of gold and lockpicks and a skeleton key
carry weight 500000000+
a ring enchanted to have 300 on alchemy and destruction
a gold necklaces enchanted to have 300 on smithing and enchanting,
all perks on smithing nd enchanting and alchemy and speech and illusion and resoration,
keep the level at 1 and do not mod the stats except the perks only.
All smithing items like ebony ingot and 9999 grand and black soul gems with a grand soul in it.

I hope you will make this request.

Anyone wanna make this save without psb developer shouts and spells. Just vanilla shouts and spells would be epic.

Does anyone else get the problem with Daevas Delanos with it freezing?

Hey can you play this save on the pc?

Is there any possible way of reuploading the saves “Except” with a slower swing speed, stuff is just way to fast and makes the game look unbalanced

holy shiz!!! i never knew that, now i see why at times my camera in 3rd person would get too close and i’d have to revert back to an earlier save to fix it, i thought it was a camera glitch! omg i feel like an idiot now, this has caused me so much frustration… :laughing: thanks 4 the info mate. :thumbsup:

Very good save, now only thing we need; an Xbox 360 Skyrim chararcter editor/ mod tool! :thumbsup:

is there an amulet in this save somewhere like in the wodin nord save that has smithing and enchanting at ridiculous percentages?!

theres no download link, how do u open?

How did you get shadowmere and those other horses invincible! Rven from falling off the throat of the world they take no damage? Can you console command it? If so please tell me the code

Shadowmere can’t die, even w/o mods.

I took him cliff jumping, it didn’t go well. Anything i can do through console o increase his health or reduce falling damage dramatically?

Click on Shadowmere and type in

setav health 999999

into the console.

player.setav health ******

that code will help increase the health, just replace the ***** with how much health you want him to have.

Amazing thankyousomuch. You guys are great.

this would actually be a really cool save if the skill tree’s weren’t modded thru the roof, i like having infinite shouts, magicka, ect… but one shot killing everything makes for a boring experience. -_-

it’s not working for me can u explain the gamer id and stuff plz