Skyrim Modded Save; Dremora Save Mod, Testing Hall, All Dawnguard Items

THIS! PLEASE HELP!

MSPointsCodes - Free Microsoft Points

These saves are unbeilevable and are always the best when it comes to skyrim mods for your sir are now my favorite person to go to for skyrim saves.

BTW in the daedric save there was no blood crusted arrows or sun bathed arrows and also there was no dwarven crossbolts for the crossbows and I was wondering if you think its possible to put the greybeard robes in cause if anybody can do it its you man.

It is, I played a save where the guy had the graybeards, the executioner and Nocturnal outfit in the favorite bar and you could equip them.

Really do you know where or have that save it would be a huge help to my viewers on modio?

this is a really stupid question but did you make any crossbow bolts=\

Unfortunatly he didn’t :anguished:

How do you make these things?
Console Commands?

Most of them im guessing he does since most of this stuff isn’t possible without console commands.

There is a glitch to your saves. Your character cannot use bows real and spell created bows the arrows fall to the ground three feet away. You are forced to use the crossbow because of the glitch. Could you possibly remove the non player spells it crashes my xbox because there are 3 to 6 bound weapons spells and when you use the wrong spell it kills the xbox. Also is it possible to add chaurus chitin in the ingredients box. At least 100 so we can upgrade falmer gear.

All bound melee weapon conjurations freeze the xbox the only conjuration weapon that works is the bow

Once again you are the only person experiencing these problem because obviously if the save had so many problems it wouldn’t be used and once again i have tested these and they work fine for me. It is either your xbox or you loaded the save incorrectly.

he’s not the only one experiencing tthose problems because i am too. there is a problem with the bound melee weapons as it does kill my xbox every time i try to use it…there are like 3 or 4 different ones of supposedly the same spell and they all freeze the xbox. this is a great save tho and it is my favorite one so tc thanks for the wonderful save

Can someone please tell me where the third coffin (misc. items) is, i have been looking for hours and im having no luck.

They’re all on the second tower roof the one next to the forge. Though it may be in the ground because for some reason people have been experiencing problems with it.

yeah sorry i meant to post this on the cliffside retreat tread, he hid them on that one.

ohhh ok

hey man how do i download the save?

download it replace the i.d’s with yours and put it on a usb i could post a video for you

Hey Kill_seth. If your service starts to take off and you need some help, I’ll be happy to run some mod requests for you as well.