Sniper Elite 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Launch the game through Steam first then activate the trainer while in the main menu. I had the same issue and doing this worked.

1 Like

Well the suggestion to launch from steam, then hit the play on Wemod, is all well and good, except it does not work. Alt/tab will take you to Wemod, however it will not take you back to the game. So some 30 minutes later, restarting the game, etc, etc, etc, you will accidently hit the right combination and it will work, however if you enter any menu the game will crash.

So after trying this and that and some of that, the solution that works for me is Number One, on the launch option of the game make sure that DX12 is unclicked. Now go to the Binary files of the game and delete the DX12 launcher entirely.
Now at lest for me with a fancy modern gaming PC and 3080 ti and supped up processor, all I have to do is simply launch the game from Wemod and it runs flawlessly. If you leave DX 12 launcher in the binary file the game keeps conflicting with itself jumping back and forth and not working and or crashing.
So works for me, delete the DX12 launcher in the binary file and enjoy.
Cheers
Kit

Supposedly there is no 32-bit cheat version of Sniper Elite 4, as for some reason, when I try to run Sniper Elite 4 on my PC via steam, it tells me that the cheats are ONLY for the 64-bit version. Am I running the wrong Sniper Elite 4 EXE file, or is there really no Sniper Elite 4 32-bit cheat version?

I have the DX11 version but its 32 bit and not working

I got the same issue. i run the DX11 version and it doesn’t let me run the trainer. keeps telling me about the 32/64 bit issue

^For people having the 32/64bit issues

Hello, it has been years since game release can you make a DX12 trainer?

anyone know why invis is bugged for me, turn on and i cant turn off, can even fire next to enemy, just wanted 1 objective out of way, then play normally.

So, I have discovered something odd i checked my system the cheats are made for the 64-bit processor which I am using however Wemod is not seeing that??? Any suggestions?

crazy mine says the opposite, where the cheats are for a 32 bit

The mods dont work

the trainer does not work with the Sniper Elite 4 game anymore. none of the cheats work.
please update them @Chris @STN

All mods are still working. This game has not been updated since 2017.

Sir,
It is not working it hangs the game completely. I just checked.
Please check once or I can provide the video of the issue.

The whole screen goes blue once the game is started with wemod.
or if we start the game with steam first, then we do the alt+tab and turn on Wemod. game goes Blue screen and stuck there.

But game works great without activating Wemod.

Please sir, please once check it, I am willing to attach the video of the issue.

Nothing has changed in 7 years and you are the only user reporting that issue.

weird , giving me often blue screen. and sometimes game works without any issue.
damn ):

How do you change the game from 32 bits to 64 and how do you get it to be dx11? @Chris

The 32/64 bit error is likely due to using the wrong game version. When you click play on Steam there should be a launcher to select dx11 or dx12. If not it is in the game settings.

I didn’t see one.