Sniper Elite 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sniper Elite 4
This is the official discussion topic of the Sniper Elite 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Focus
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. Add XP
6. Super Accuracy
7. Invisibility

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This trainer is for DX11 version of the game.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 04/11/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/01/2017

• 06/01/2017

• 06/02/2017

• 06/02/2017

• 03/06/2018
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

anyway to get an add cash option?

There is cash in this game? I’ll play the game some more

are we going to get updates in the future?

The developers is always trying to update the trainer to the best of their abilities.

1 Like

Have you come across a trainer in infinity that is outdated? (except low budget indie early access titles that we don’t buy unless popular), even those i update whenever i can grab an update of the game publicly.

We strive to keep our trainers up-to-date with the latest versions of games.

1 Like

The money buys guns in the loading screen. But would a ghost mode or shot always masked

Not working. Wemod keeps asking me to restart the game even though it was the one that launches it. Tried several times but to no avail. Anyone got the same issue?

No detection is needed!

It sadly does not work for me, I click Start Game, opens up the Sniper Elite 4 Launcher, so I press Play Game, Game loads up fine, but it won’t get detected in Infinity, giving me an Uh Oh, please try and restart your game and try again.

Done that a few times.

1 Like

Launch the game via steam, load a map, then go to infinity and click Start Game.

Alright, I’ll give that a shot!

Did not seem to work for me.

Unfortunately we’re not sure why that error happens. A few users had it cause of wmic, try this thread

Another user with same error who i teamviewed for hours cluelessly until i noticed norton AV in background blocking infinity, disabled that, and restart of his PC fixed the issue. So make sure its not your AV either.

the cash option isnt needed. when you use the add xp. youll have enough to buy everything.

That was the issue, AV, disabled and it works fine now.

@r4 @Hawk Invisibility added.

1 Like

Disabled Avast AV, run wemod in admin and still cant work. Wemod is having trouble finding your game!? Sigh.

Can activate cheats, however it messes up my mouse, and any time I use the mouse, it’s as if Infinity is always running in the foreground

Why does the note say don’t shoot?

You get detected if you shoot.