Sniper Elite 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

But it is a sniping game, is it possible to make the enemy deaf or something so they ignore you even when you shoot

You can melee kill them/walk in their face and they won’t notice. I thought that would be enough but i can dig around find a routine dealing with shooting.

Please if you wouldn’t mind, I like shooting with the Sniper and seeing the bullet X-Ray kill

i get the same Trouble finding game message.

Use directx11 version.

Invisibility not working anymore. Worked last night and earlier today.

Game received a new patch.

To use the xp cheat , you start a game, pause, go to Service Record, and press f5 correct? Doesnt seem to be working for me. Am I doing it wrong? Thanks in advance.

As of the SE4 patch Infinity is not working anymore, althou it still finds the game. Any idea when Infinity will be updated?

As soon as @STN has the time for it.
Here is a to do list from STN https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stn-s-to-do

1 Like

@Yajminu @Oran Please read trainer notes. This trainer only works for Directx 11 version!.

@kegan79512 I fixed the xp cheat which was really the only thing broken. Try now.

Those having detection issues will need to manually edit their “GraphicsOptions.ini” config file under “C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\SniperElite4” and change the following

###### 0 = Off, 1 = On ###### 
###### Enable use of DX12 rather than DX11. ###### 
D3D12 = 1

to

###### 0 = Off, 1 = On ###### 
###### Enable use of DX12 rather than DX11. ###### 
D3D12 = 0

It should work then. If you launch it once before the game detects DX12 compatibility and will save the settings as DX12. No matter how many times you try to manually Launch the DX11 version, it’ll still automatically launch the DX12 version because of the GraphicsOptions.ini files is saved to DX12. Thus the need to manually edit/save to DX11.

I found this out simply by needing to manually change to DX11 when I simply tried to switch over to another PC that doesn’t run DX12.

2 Likes

@STN I’ve been playing it all along in DX12 with the cheats and had no issues til recently when invisibility stopped working. All other cheats still function, even in DX12. I also tried the DX11.exe but it still didn’t work. Hadn’t try the ini file tho.

To use dx11, go to Options

Uncheck D3D12

@Yajminu It would be pure magic if the trainer worked for DX12. Game update did break xp cheat but i fixed it last night.

1 Like

That doesn’t always work, especially if you use/connect a controller prior to launching the game–it will automatically launch with the settings it once saw at first launch being if your machine was detected as DX12 compatible.
Thus, the need to manually edit your GraphicsOptions.ini file.

2 Likes

Hey guys,

Thank you for the trainer. Seems my trainer only does DX11 version of the game. Just wondering if a DX12 version is in the works?

Thank you guys love inifinty I use it so much.

:point_up::point_up_2:

I didn’t do dx12 because i don’t think the userbase is large for that (most people still have old gpus that don’t support it). The difference b/w 12 and 11 isn’t huge either.

1 Like

Hey there.
Today, for me, Add xp is ok but Infinite ammos seems to be broken.

fully agree with your point. i can hardly find any huge visual diff between dx 11 and 12.

1 Like