Sniper Elite 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

And performance at least in Rise of the Tomb Raider doesn´t change much, and if you have nvidia then the difference is even fewer.

Game loads from trainer, but trainer doesn’t recognize it has started. If you load the game directly from steam and then try to start trainer it still doesn’t find it.

Infinity is working for your other games?
Are you running the game in dx11?

Yeah, infinity works for other games.Under options in SE4 it has changed to dx12. Unchecked that and game is now working again. Also noticed it isn’t the firing that makes you visible (When invisibility is checked) it is aiming, whether you fire or not.

As the americans indias used to say: “eyes are focus of power, when you see, you are making yourself visible” or something like that, consider that bug as a spiritual insight.

1 Like

So every time I attempt to start Sniper elite 4 this pops up

I have run steam and infinity as administrators, I deleted Sniper elite 4 and reinstalled it, and it still wont start

1 Like

Run dx11 version of game.

Ok… as of 4/7/2017 @ 9:00 P.M. (Central Time) Invisibility just stopped working in the middle of the game. Was playing the DLC Target Fuhrer, almost finished the level and had one sniper to kill and he detected me. Paused the game and checked Infinity, lo and behold Invisibility was not activated. Tried several times to activate it and to no avail. It just wouldn’t work. Any idea? Maybe the patch 1.2 for Steam just kicked in and disabled it? I have no idea. Any help?

Yeah the game updated last night. I’ll check it out today

Thanks STN! Hope you find what changed and fix it. Again… thanks for your hard work!

The Sniper Elite 4 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Invisibility cheat fix

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi, I got the DLC Deathstorm Part 1 for the game. Tried starting it through Infinity but got an “Uh Oh…we’re having trouble finding your game.” Game is detected and in my game list, it was working fine before I got the DLC, is it because of it? I tried launching the game through Steam first then Infinity but still getting the message. Will try to reinstall Infinity if need be, thanks.

Do you get an error code?

No, no error code just the “Uh oh…we’re having problem finding your game” message

Launch the direct 11 version of game. Don’t use dx12

Don’t know if this belongs here or not but Rebellion has added DLC content and now Unlimited Ammo doesn’t work. Will there be an update to the trainer for this soon?

Yup, unlimited ammo doesn’t work anymore :frowning: thanks for keeping it updated as best you can!

my computer can not detect sniper elite 4. how can i fix it?

Run DX11

OH ! it works .thanks so much