Sniper Elite 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dx11 version?

Iā€™m not sure I know how to tell what version it is and when I launched it the first time there was no option to chose like some of the posts said there would be

In the game launcher, go to options and untick dx12 or something similar to that effect.

@Naughtmare You have to add the amount of XP required for the level kill something and repeat.
Hope this helps!

@STN Im not sure if its a bug or how the game handles it, Unlimited ammo seems to glitch out along with no reload, every once and awhile youā€™ll still run out of ammo and No Reload will trigger a infinite reload on the gun cause ammo is gone.

Cheats work great though thanks for all the hard work!

Iā€™ve tried dragging and dropping the dx11 version .exe to the wemod app, but wemod reckons it canā€™t find the .exe. Canā€™t run mod in either dx11 or dx12. DX12 version, the app says "There was a problem starting the trainer. Your game version may not be compatibleā€¦ As per other posts for help, I donā€™t see an option in the settings to uncheck any version numbers at all. Iā€™m using Steam BTW. Anyone know why else I canā€™t run the mod for this great game. Thanks guys.

Should be an option in the launcher. Launch dx11 game yourself then attach wemod.

hi if possible can you add radar hack to the trainer

2018 is DX12 not DX11

problems with trainer for SNIPER.ELITE.4.DELUXE.EDITION.V1.5.0 does not work in 2017 I played with a delux edition without problems I downloaded this version and it gives me error with both version 11 and 12 what can I do

Get steam or a version equal to steam

i no understand the versions I find are all 11 or 12

Hi there, the trainder said its built for 64-bit version and i was using 32?
But I guess im using 64-bit system?

2 Likes

Select play again in the WeMod app again and it should attach :slightly_smiling_face:

image All Iā€™m getting is this

Try launching the game manually and then ALT Tabbing and selecting play in the WeMod app!

1 Like

just want to confirm. is it ok to use trainers for the single player version of the game?

Yes. Thatā€™s what it is made for.

I mean, will I not get VAC banned? Thereā€™s alot of old threads about it in steam