SnowRunner Cheats and Trainer for Steam

SnowRunner
This is the official discussion topic of the SnowRunner Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Fuel
2. No Damage
3. Always Morning
4. Set Time of The Day

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start the game from Steam then load your save and click play once you are able to drive.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/26/2021
    Started development

• 05/28/2021
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 09/10/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/10/2021

• 03/05/2022

• 03/24/2022
    Updated notes

• 04/07/2022

• 03/01/2023

• 10/21/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Just wanted to put out there. Appreciate the work you do and making the sys. for us to enjoy our games our way. I work full time and just don’t have time for games but when i do. I takes me months if not a year to finish a game. Thank you!

The SnowRunner cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Can you make it to where the exp doesn’t increase by so much? This game doesn’t seem to just roll the extra over and level you. Exp has to be an exact amount or something close I guess.

update for microsoft store would be awesome!

great trainer, thank you so much.
just a suggestion, but would it be possible to add a way to stop the clock in the trials missions like ‘Ride-On King’ and ‘Escape from Tretyakov’, and the timed challenges in the main game?

Fantastic trainer, well worth the Pro subscription just for this. One thing, always Morning doesn’t seem to make any proper effect , gets darker but more slowly than without & always Midday would be brighter but other than this… Well done Mr AntiFun & thanks.

Edit: I went on another computer and Money cheat now works 100% no idea why it didnt work on my main computer. But all cheats work.

latest update broke money cheat havent tried exp. Unlimited, no damage, and always daylight works just fine. Most likely wont be updated till all cheats dont work.
Yes i do know how to use money cheat. i used it befor update and have lots of money.

1 Like

Does anyone know why trainer for Snowrunner isn’t working? I’ve bought the game from Steam and it doesn’t work. I can’t set up Xp and neither money. Any help?

All cheats do work. You will need to run the game first. Then when in main menu you can use F1 F2 F3. Once in the game push Down dpad or bring up the profile. Hit your incress money button and it should go up close and open profile to see changes. If it doesnt work try restarting pc or wemod.

The cheats seems to not work for some people. None of them work for me either no matter what i do.

/edit: i actually had to relaunch the game before it updated…

Works fine gotta load the game first or else it crashes but not an issue.
Could you please add a cheat to freeze the timers in game for the task/timed events.

1 Like

Steam just updated to the latest Snowrunner and now the Unlimited Fuel has been disabled. Is there a fix in development?

1 Like

The same thing happens to me, the infinite fuel does not work

@monibu , @magnesio :
I see that Snowrunner is in the update queue (well it’s fourth down) already. So MrAntiFun knows it’s needed.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

MrAntiFun I don’t know if this is possible but id love to see cheat to help with traction in the mud and another cheat to fully reveal the map besides that I completely love the cheats and I’m impressed with your work.

1 Like

Great work, is there a way to implement a way to slow down time? So maybe you have the option to enjoy days longer without using skip time all the time

Would it be possible to add infinite spare wheels and infinite repair points cheat?