SnowRunner Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I edited my files in game to add “Infinite” (actually changed it to 100K for repair / fuel / tires) and it was dropped down to 64K. So I don’t think “infinite” is possible and hardcoded to a 64K limit.

It no longer works for Snowrunner game, no damage and free coins, will wemods be fixed? after upgrate 16.1 of the game these functions no longer work

The SnowRunner cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hello, i try new maj, but for steam Xp is not work

Hi MrAntiFun

Thanks for all your hard work.

I have just tried using The Epic version of snow runner with your trainer, but everytime i use the money and EXP cheat my game is crashing it wasn’t doing it yesterday, could you take a look please.

Many Thanks

1 Like

Can confirm, credits editing no longer works with latest version of Snowrunner.

1 Like

Hi! I also have no way to activate the cheat, in the player profile menu the game crashes several times. Please check. Thanks for the hard work!

Hi, indeed great work to keep all the cheats up to date on wemod, no joke!!
Really sad that Mr.AntiFun updated the cheats just 2 days back and the devs must have tweaked something which means the money and exp cheat do not work, crashing the game sadly (steam version)!! Hopeful you are able to spend sometime again soon to update please thanks :slight_smile:

As of the last update, 3/5/22 on Steam, “Set Money” does not work. The other cheats do work.

Just got back into game, and something in that last update (for me anyway) messed up the “No Damage”:
It works for my truck damage, but not the tires (which keep blowing out as soon as I hit marble sized rock).

The SnowRunner cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I’ve been getting CTDs since this last update today.
Game runs fine (and worked just as my post four days ago said this morning before the update) without the trainer activated, but every time I hit play (even after the game has been running fine for minutes / hours before), it CTDs within a few seconds.

EDIT: I just tried it again and no crashes. Strange that nothing has changed in the hour since I originally posted and yet I haven’t crashed yet. Unfortunately my tires still get blown out and are not part of the no damage.

Edit 2: And she just crashed again. Guess I’m just going to have to play without the trainer for a while to finish off Maine

1 Like

Same Problem! Crashes since the last Update of the trainer. Sometimes immediately, sometimes after half an hour or more…

The latest SnowRunner cheat update for Steam (3/24/22) causes my game to crash to
the desktop upon activating the cheats.

1 Like

I am also having the same issue since the last update. If I run the game without the cheats activated everything is fine, i made sure to have the game up and running before activating but usually a few seconds after activating it causes the game to force close and back to the desktop.

1 Like

For anyone having issues, did you launch the game through Steam and wait for your save to be loaded as stated in the trainer notes?

Yes, I am still getting crashes when following the instructions. Prior to this update everything worked fine, now it crashes after an arbitrary amount of time. And its only when WeMod is active, the game runs normally otherwise.

1 Like

Nothing was changed except XP and Money. We’ve had multiple people test it using the instructions provided and they aren’t having any issues with crashing.

Clearly something is causing it. Multiple people are reporting the exact same issue. Its weird, the game will run for over an hour sometimes or crash almost immediately. Or, if I turn off WeMod, it’ll run until I stop playing.

1 Like

Hy everyone! I’ve done all the steps required “Start the game from Steam then load your save and click play once you are able to drive” and still kicks me out of the game randomly, with any/other option enabled in combo or singled out