SnowRunner Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yup, did everything in the notes:
Launched game through Steam, loaded in and traveled half way across The Lowland, activated cheats and made it to the Yellowrock gateway then crashed to desktop.
Second try: loaded game through Steam, loaded save in Lowlands, activated trainer, started driving and crashed out as soon as I made it to the trailer store (quicker crash out second time) from the garage startpoint.

1 Like

Hello I have the steam version of your mod here itā€™s very well done but within 15 minutes of play or a little longer it seems to crash just thought you should know

1 Like

Waited for the save to be loaded and then after a short while the game crashes.

Launched WeMod a few minutes ago, and after the update, launched the game as I was supposed to. When I tried to switch maps, the game suddenly crashed again.

@monibu @ReliableYarn9 @XC3758 @kill3r000 @ElloGov21

Are you guys using controllers at all? Or just sticking with keyboard and mouse?

Could you also tell me what cheats you have enabled when playing?
Are you guys playing in single-player or in co-op?

1 Like

Im using keys+mouse. Any option enabled or/in combo with others tested and fails in 2-3 minutes or 1-2 hours. If adding money or experience throws me out in a second or some other time like 10 minutes. it gets very random. Only playing in singleplayer.

For me:
Keyboard and mouse
Cheats activated:
Unlimited Fuel (which I only activate after my tank is dry), No Damage (which is not full no damage as I posted about 10 days ago, because tires still get destroyed), and sometimes Always Morning
Single Player
BUT
Sometimes I just activate the trainer and it still crashes before I activate the cheats.

I use a controller and only use the unlimited fuel cheat. I only play Single Player.

Hi Iā€™m still having the issue I have the steam version of the game within I wanna say three to 10 minutes after playing with the unlimited fuel on or just with the cheat activated it seems to crash thereā€™s no error report that I can give you so all Iā€™m getting is it crashes this is only been doing this since the update your update that is the day before it was acting perfectly fine hope you could fix it soon thank you for creating this for us it is very appreciated also to add in I use keyboard and mouse and Iā€™m on a computer that is very advanced I donā€™t know if that makes a difference so thought you should know

1 Like

yeah the game just freezes or just closes after some time of playing no matter what i do.

1 Like

Iā€™m having this issue right now as well hopefully it wonā€™t take long to sort it out

If you are having issues with the trainer please post what cheats you have active and what you were doing when you crashes. MAF is looking into this but without more info it is going to be really hard to track down as we canā€™t recreate the issue.

1 Like

Start We mod App - follow the steps described. Open the game in Steam and when able to drive, Alt Tab to Wemod and pressed Play.
I was only driving normally, or in shop, or it doesnā€™t matter where my char was there is CTD

1. Switch back to the game and play like 5-20 min andā€¦CTD with no error, no options pressed.
  2. F1 enabled - 10-35 min play timeā€¦ CTD
  3. F2 enabled - 10-35 min play timeā€¦ CTD
  4. F3 enabled - 10-35 min play timeā€¦ CTD
  5. Combo F1 + F2 same
  6. Combo F1 + F2 + F3 same
  7. Combo F1 + F3 same
  8. Combo F3 + F2 same
  9. Only Shift F7 - CTD like instant or 10 min max
  10. Only F5 - CTD like instant or 10 min max
  11. Combo F1 + F2 + Shift F7 + F5 - CTD instant
    As i said before no matter what options or comboā€™s used there is CTD, even when i press Play and no option, whatsoeverā€¦ Might this help now
    Win 11 admin with all updates + drivers fully updated and the game is on SSD. Since the last trainer update does all this
1 Like

yeah thatā€™s exactly whatā€™s happening to me as, Iā€™d turn on no damage and inf. fuel while outside and it will crash within minutes. Iā€™m on Windows 10 and use a HDD so its deff not hardware related lol

1 Like

Iā€™m using the steam version of the game I am not using a control paddle I use a mouse and keyboard and no cheats are enabled yet I attend to turn the fuel or the unlimited fuel on to give the car gas or truck and then I shut it meaning I hit the activation button again but when it crashed it wasnā€™t even on yet I was just playing with your mod activated like you told us too turn the game on then turn the cheat on and it just shuts off also itā€™s on single player I donā€™t use cheats in a multiplayer game ever. I also like to add that the cheat was fine until the update of your cheat program which I donā€™t remember the exact date I think it was March 24th thank you for your response hopefully you can fix this

1 Like

i just had unlimited fuel and no damage but it can be because of windows 11 too tho because the game crashed without using cheats too

And to add it seems to crash more often with some vehicles than others

Could you provide a list of which vehicles? Even if itā€™s just a couple you can remember off the top of your head.

At my end, iā€™ve tested this already with ALL base game vehicles(unlocked all on normal play and hard) and every time CTD. Mods alike CTD (Bartelbi ZIks, some F750 idk the name, Kenny 500). Iā€™ve tested this on Normal and Hard, soā€¦

The SnowRunner cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes