Song Of The Prairie Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Song Of The Prairie
This is the official discussion topic of the Song Of The Prairie Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Energy
3. Infinite Endurance
4. Instant Fishing
5. Infinite Kettle Water
6. Set Money
7. Set Fast Slot 1 Item Amount
8. Set Ability Experience Multiplier
9. Choose Ability
10. Set Chosen Ability Experience
11. [Sel. Character] Choose Ability
12. [Sel. Character] Set Ability Experience
13. Stop Time
14. [Sel. Character] Relationship Points
15. Set Season
16. Set Week Day
17. Set Year
18. Set Day
19. Sub 1 Hour
20. Add 1 Hour
21. Set Movement Speed Multiplier
22. Set Jump Height Multiplier

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Be aware that mods that change Day/Week/Year might break events or other stuff. So use at your own risk.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/13/2023
    Started development

• 04/13/2023
    Released trainer with 21 cheats

• 04/18/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/20/2023
    Instant Fishing cheat added
    [Sel. Character] Choose Ability cheat added
    [Sel. Character] Set Ability Experience cheat added
    Updated notes

• 05/07/2023
    Updated notes

• 11/20/2023
    Updated notes

• 01/04/2024

• 01/04/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Song Of The Prairie cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 21 cheats
2 Likes

Thank you so much for the quick trainer for this amazing game. It will be bigger than Stardew!

But this trainer is very complicated to use for me, I do not know what to do. Like it seemed with some options I could actually take away from the xp i already got. Also what is considered “Set Fast Slot 1 Item Amount”? Do I just drop in items into fast slot 1 (which is the first slot? or what?)

Fast Slots is the menu at the bottom of the screen that shows while you’re playing. Not the Inventory slots. And the first slot is the first to the left. A second after you put an item into that slot, the WeMod app will show the current amount of that item, so you’ll know that you put it on the right place.

1 Like

Thanks Greenhouse I got to play around with your trainer now its very useful. Just because I could not find anything to reach high areas in the mines but with your super jump thats solved :slight_smile:

And I also managed to just increase some items by putting them in first item slot !! And stop time worked perfect in mines too. You done an excellent job with this trainer thankyou very much GreenHouse you are a genius!

Thank you for the trainer, amazing work! needs to be updated, no longer works with the current version of the game. Thank you again.

1 Like

Thank you for such a fast/great trainer on a smaller pre-released game!! A few things I noticed if you hit a load screen loading a game from inside the game or go into the mine/out of the min it crashes the game at least for me, and it seems like since the update some features like the stop time are no longer working. I look forward to an update :slight_smile:

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

I’ve been toying around with cheat engine but are you able to edit the NPC(Immigrants/Farm Helpers) stats and FP?

game crash when loading the mine/cave even not activating cheats, not using any hotkeys (but launching the .exe, shut down wemod can solve it)

majority of my crashes is related to the Time Stop feature. if i leave it on to long and do something or enter/leave the caves. crashes. that’s why i make a mental note to save frequently if i ever use it.

everytime enter/leave caves crashes,sadd

1 Like

The game is updated very quickly, the cheater is updated and the game is going to be updated, can’t it be adapted to all versions?

Changes:

• Instant Fishing cheat added
  • [Sel. Character] Choose Ability cheat added
  • [Sel. Character] Set Ability Experience cheat added
2 Likes

It can’t. Versions 0.5.12 and 0.5.13 are massively different, the only way to make them compatible would be to make two separate versions of the trainer. And then now with the version 0.5.14, the game went back to how 0.5.12 was.
Can’t do much myself to keep compatibility if the developer does weird shenanigans with the game.

1 Like

all right.thank you for your reply

still crashes 0.5.14 :smiling_face_with_tear:
was that my problem?

not sure what to say. have you tried to enter the mines without the mod active, save inside, then reload the game with the mods active?

Will the character selector work on the farm helpers so we can edit there stats?

If they’re on the Journal > Interpersonal menu, then yes.