Song Of The Prairie Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yeah and now it’s 6th again after watching it go between 1 and 3… It’s been this way for weeks and at some point my brain is like “yo wtf?! It’s down there again, all these other updates and I can’t get the one game I’ve been hoping for” I’ve boosted this almost 100 times now. Actually, 90 to be exact. Been askin for this update for over a month xD I’m hoping we get it soon.

1 Like

I have boosted it as well. Seems like a waste to boost anything at this point. I know this game has been getting decent sized updates but we all would appreciate something rather than nothing. I have postponed playing this game for over a month now because I am waiting on an update.

1 Like

Same for me, I haven’t been playing the game for a while now just waiting for this update. xP the boosts dont seem to do anything just feels like a waste.

1 Like

Well, seeing that it is no longer in the queue…then it seems rather pointless to try and boost it now. I hope it was not taken out to just be taken out…otherwise the boosts should be refunded. Still would be nice to receive some sort of timeline at which this update will be arriving-ish. I am subscribed to 2 different platforms for this very reason. One has currently working cheats for this game and the other does not (this one). One has more selection (this one) and the other does not.

1 Like

Yeah we’ll now on wemod it’s telling me to “install game” even though I already have the game installed so I’m a little worried it may have been taken out entirely? I don’t know but it’s sad either way. Been really hoping for this and was excited for the update of it. Now I don’t see it anywhere. I agree that if it has been taken out all our boosts should be refunded, but it is what it is. xD

1 Like

Is it allowed to ask what other platform you use because I really want to get back to my game and I want to be able freeze time so I can actually explore the game and have time to do stuff on the farm.

1 Like

You will have to use another cheat program or app in the meantime since we don’t know the timeline as to which this games cheats will be updated (since it was taken out of the queue with no communication as to why…which leaves me to believe that it will not be getting an update). I am having to use another program unfortunately.

could you let me know what other app you’re using for SoP?

Disclaimer: This is by no mean advertising of other products or services.
I use Plitch (i have a paid subscription) as my backup…since i obviously will need it because of how things are looking over here…

2 Likes

I am super grateful for Wemod, I love that actually all is free still. And I love theres so many trainers that I could use in Song of the Prairie and others, and I hope this continues. Right now the “new” queue has 1 game in it since days. Maybe theres some bug or an internal issue? I would love to see the new Harvest Moon added another site (wont mention) has a trainer already.

I am assuming since Wemod IS still free they cant pay trainer makers that much and thats why theres some issues, and other companies might be more aggressive “hiring” since their trainers are paid only so they have more funds to give the cheat creators.

Would love to support but i never buy subscriptions and rarely any seem to have lifetime deals or other fair use offers for people who just play 3-4 games a year

anyway Song of the Prairie was extremely annoying with all the updates and you always have to download the full game again, and then when you play it after the massive update you struggle to find something new lol. However with this I can perfectly see how its annoying to make cheats for it, they often had 2 new updates a week. Promised to do better next day again an update…

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last update: 6+ months ago…

1 Like

The Song Of The Prairie cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes
1 Like

Unless it’s just me, the cheats aren’t working.

Just tested and confirmned workinmg. Thank you sooo much.

For some reason my wemnod defaulted to the 5/7 history, did you make sure you selected the 11/20 one?

@Riv3t The new version should be automatically selected now.

It was automatically set to 11/20, I’ll have to check later if it works, but wasn’t working for me yesterday.
It’s working now!

Everytime I start a game or load a game it goes to spring 9. When i finish a day, the next day is still spring 9. I can’t increase or decrease the day. I also didn’t activate the day cheat.

1 Like

same problem here