Sons of The Forest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unbreakable armor doesnt work :frowning: but all others options working good, no even crashes on 5h sessions.

1 Like

Es gab ein Problem Beim Laden Der mods und bla bla bla bei mir geht immer noch nix seit stunden echt schade .

An Wemod kann es nicht liegen weil ich seit Stunden damit spiele. Da muß irgendwas anderes bei Dir schief laufen

1 Like

I can’t seem to get Debug Console to activate no matter what I do. Is there a trick other than just making sure that it is active before loading your save?

Did you press F1 after enabling the debug? Thats how you get the menu to come up.

I’m having an issue with the last hovered item option. The only time I’ve used it is to change the amount of raw meat or cooked meat in my backpack, but it’ll continuously change it as the items are used and it ends up making it so I can’t carry any meat at all when it reaches zero. I change it back to 5 or so, and it actually gives me that amount in my bag but I can’t pick any more up. When I try to cook meat, it’ll throw more than I had onto the fire but then I can’t exit out from putting meat on the fire. I get stuck and I have to alt-F4.

1 Like

since you need a lot of trees to build and it takes too long for them to grow back, an “infinitely many logs” would be very good
it looks ugly when the trees are all cut down
current LOG cheats no longer work, were probably fixed by the developer

yes I pressed F1. I figured it out though. I activate it before loading a save. Once in the game, I deactivate then reactivate before hitting F1 and it seems to work. I am unsure why. I have all of the trainers working at this point.
If you are using the debug menu, just spawn raw meat instead of changing the value with hover trainer. I have found that as long as you use the hover item option on consumables, it seems to work just fine as long as you don’t exceed the game limit. I just run into issues with sticks and bones.

1 Like

honestly the game devs need to cut back on log requirements for builds, i got in the game just to build a simple building required a ton of logs took me 2-3hours just to build a house. and without a logsled its an even more tedious job to do. like i like the new biulding system and whatnot, but it just gets to be way tooo time consuming just for a simple house that is 2x2x3. a log hack or something that make it so you dont need or doesnt consume logs in hand when building a blueprint or custom build would be nice. soemthing you also dont need to be host for. i play with other people, im not host, but host is also running on wemod. he doesnt have to. but he does cuz dumb.

If you enable debug console you can spawn logs in. The log ID number is 78 type spawnitem 78 50 this will spawn 50 logs. I tried 100 logs but it wouldn’t spawn them so I went with 50. Better make sure you have infinite health turned on before you do because the logs spawn right in front of you and they hit you.

1 Like

same to me

running v 33001 of the game i think its the number in the right bottom corner! And the latest update of trainer, but then i click the play WM pop up the “These mods may not work with your game version. Do you want to test them out anyway? No Yes”. The trainer works in game except for the treehouse insta build. but if i select the 2023-02-27 trainer WM is not complaining and starts the game, but the trainer does not work, what’s up with that? And how does the game update? I never got anything in the steam download!

1 Like

In Cheat Engine, I can create a log hack with 4 bytes. While it’s on, I always keep a log and can build continuously. Only thing I run into is that I have to run a scan each time I load the game because, I assume, the string is random. I don’t know much about creating anything outside of simple hacks (which takes less than 2 minutes) and I can’t switch out to anything (i.e. weapon, food, etc) without turning it off. Great for building, which is what I mainly do. My first string was at Address - 214F9CA594C
Next load was at 21664EB053C, so it doesn’t stay the same on each load of the game.
If anyone wants to have a log hack, I start out like this:
Pick up 2 logs and do a 4 byte scan on an exact value of 2
Drop 1 and do scan on 1
Pickup a 2nd log and do a scan on 2
Drop both and do a scan on 0
Pick up 2 and do a scan on 2
That typically leaves 1 or two addresses. One being a floater and the other obviously the address you want.
Is there a way to find a permanent log hack to make it easier to build?

1 Like

If you enable debug console IN WeMod you can spawn logs in. The log ID number is 78, so type this: spawnitem 78 100 this will spawn 100 logs. I had previously tried using 100 and it wouldn’t work but now it is as I have used it all day long. If 100 doesn’t work use 75 or 50. But better make sure you have infinite health turned on before you do this because the logs spawn right in front of you and they hit you and you will die.

1 Like

I might try that if CE ends up crashing the game in the long run. Previously I was using spawnfallingtree, and I think spawnitem xx xx would’ve been so much better. This CE thing, so far, has been the best result for me when building. I don’t have to run and grab anything and makes building so much more efficient. I think though, for players, it might be tedious when it comes to cannibal raids/attacks. This log code makes holding a log priority, so you’d have to keep switching it on and off. I don’t know much about CE, as in if you can set on/off key binds, but so far it’s shaves off hours or building time. I think if this could be implemented into WM, a user would still have to switch it on and off.

1 Like

The debug console and typing spawnitem 78 100 takes about 20 seconds. When you log into the save/game you just have to enable debug console each time you log in to the game. And I just set a defined key to open and close it. I carry my weapon and then pick up the logs if an enemy appears then I just throw the logs and my weapon automatically comes back into my hands. There is no turning it on and off…

1 Like

You can use the command “loghack on” and “loghack off” in debug console for infinite log. It works for every type of logs.

3 Likes

Thanks I had forgotten about this…it is much easier than spawning them.

hi a thought for an add to the cheat list- unkillable virginia and kelvin cheat

1 Like

Ok awesome, thanks for that!

Yes, this works soooo much better than using CE. You can drop the logs and use you weapons and then pick back up the log and build.