Sons of The Forest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hey if i co-op if i join i have to have the resources if i place a building

1 Like

Todays hotfix broke things

The Sons of The Forest cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Thank-you for the hard work keeeping this trainer updated

Thanks, im getting a false error. even though updated and working, im getting a error that says may not work with this version of the game.

1 Like

same

anyone else unable to decrease the run speed cheat? ctrl num1 increases it and it works, but ctrl shift num1 doesnt decrease it.

Have you tried rebinding to simpler input like alt + NUM1?

Changes:

2 Likes

i think stopping time prevents food getting cooked on fire

food needs time to cook xp

I used the health and stamina cheats yesterday and they worked fine, but the next day (today) they donā€™t work, I press the correct num pad button but it makes the noise that a cheat that adds more stuff makes rather than a simple activated noise.

No Item Limit - this option doesnā€™t keep your excess items when you reload, i.e. grenades it goes from 30 to back to 10. Same with most items like sticks and stones. Noted that Wire, Duct Tape, Cloth keep the value.

Could this be looked at so I donā€™t lose lots of materials? Thanks!

I noticed this happening too mainly on the meds. So I started emptying my backpack on shelfs in order to keep it instead of losing it. But shelves are very limited for individual items. Wish the No Item limit worked for the shelves tooā€¦

Changes:

1 Like

Right on for the speedy update!

The ā€œno fall damageā€ and ā€œinfinite printer resinā€ mods are not working with this latest update. Everything else works as before.

Those two were fixed on the last trainer update.

the game speed doesnt work

everything still the same speed and all even at 20

why building gotta be so damn slow in this game

will game speed cheat be fixed?