STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R Cheats and Trainer for Steam

STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R
This is the official discussion topic of the STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unhittable
2. Infinite Health
3. Infinite MP
4. Set Damage Multiplier
5. Unlimited Items
6. Set FOL
7. Choose Item
8. [Choose Item] Increase by 100
9. [Choose Item] Decrease by 100
10. Add Item
11. Unlimited SP
12. 100% Critical Chance
13. Set Experience Multiplier
14. Set BP
15. Set SP
16. One-Hit Kills
17. One Hit Break
18. 100% Item Creation Success Rate
19. No Encounters
20. Choose Achievement
21. Unlock Selected Achievement
22. Set Movement Speed Multiplier

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

All Item IDs: WeMod Forums

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/08/2023
    Started development

• 11/08/2023
    Released trainer with 23 cheats

• 03/05/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 04/03/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

The list is too long to have here, so I’ve made a text file that you can open and search for any Item name. It will contain its number ID on the left.
All Item IDs: ItemIDList.txt (21.7 KB)

2 Likes

The STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 23 cheats
2 Likes

mods keep randomly crashing the game

4 Likes

If you have time, can we get a little under the hood explanation on exactly what a couple of these do? Unhittable, for example. Does that interact with the game’s perfect counter system at all, or is that just preventing enemy hits from registering? I ask because the former (auto perfect counter) would be massively helpful for getting a couple of the tasks done.

To my knowledge, the game allows a maximum of 20 of an item. Do the give 100 of an item break that or just actually cap at 20?

Does the item creation success entry work for super specialties, too? The development of another trainer seemed to imply these required two separate manipulations.

Wishlist:

Combat

Auto perfect counter (if that isn’t how unhittable currently works)

Bonus Sphere Multiplier

100% Combat skill activation chance (obey which skills the player has turned on)

No cooldown on assault actions

Auto back attack

Guaranteed Item drop

Field

100% Pickpocket success

100% Fishing success/Auto Fishing

Maximum size fish caught

100% chance of Talent unlock

No relationship loss for pickpocket/forgery

Other

Maximum natural stat growth on level up

Set character stats for all of the character stats/equipment stats/relationship

Multiple food buffs

Unlimited duration food buffs

Modify item factors

There is a Cheat Engine table that has most if not all of these. However, WeMod has always been a bit easier and user friendly for me, so I’d love to have them available here. Thank you for the quick rollout on this trainer. Your work is so appreciated!

If possible I’d really like this one, please! It’s been bugging me for a while now.

Thank you for your work!

I just got to the point in the game where I got Ashton and now my game keeps crashing during battles. Any leads as to what might be causing the crashes?

3 Likes

I keep crashing in battles as well

4 Likes

Just tried the URL attached to the trainer and it won’t open. Says it doesn’t exist.

For me it doesn’t work :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Sorry to ask a potentially dumb question, but how do i add the item ID? I dont actually see a spot to do it on wemod app.

Everything was going great until i hit lvl30. Now everytime i enter a battle the game crashes. game works fine without the mods but i would really like to see the mods working again. <3

4 Likes

how to copy/paste the item id can you give me the video tutorial

I keep getting crashes during battles as well.

4 Likes

Still crashes during battles and some locations.

5 Likes

All mods are working for me. I did notice the ItemID list does not have the Angel Armband I cant find it anywhere on the Item list posted in the forum.

Angel Armband: One can be obtained after beating the Iselia Queen in the Maze of Tribulations. You can beat her repeatedly until you have one for each party member. It boosts a bunch of stats and lets you attack two additional times per attack.

@GreenHouse these mods keep randomly crashing the game. is there a work around for the crashing or do we have to wait for the mods to be fixed by you??

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this will be helpful to anyone or not but I thought I’d share just in case. I’ve been experiencing the same random crashes as everyone else, but I noticed that if you launch the game via WeMod and do not activate any mods at all the game still has random crashes. I can’t say if one or more mods exacerbate the issue, but I can confirm simply launching via WeMod will cause random CTD.

1 Like

Has anyone discovered a workaround for the combat crashes? Other than playing without wemod haha

2 Likes

Unlimited HP and MP only works for main character. @GreenHouse