STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Combat crash at Field of Might, turning off WeMod fixed the problem.

3 Likes

For me, just having unhittable turned on, and then having an enemy attack me causes the game to crash.

1 Like

@GreenHouse this is getting ridiculous. i just want to play this game in peace without crashes. the fact that you wont try to fix the mods says a lot about you. sad really

3 Likes

Itā€™s been about a month, but being mean isnā€™t exactly the best way to get what you want. Iā€™m sure they have a lot of other stuff to do besides making a trainer for this one game haha. Iā€™m excited to play again too. Plenty of other games to preoccupy the time with though. Iā€™m just playing through without the cheatsā€¦ for theā€¦ I dont have enough fingers to count.

1 Like

The choose achievement option doesnā€™t unlock certain achievements for me

@GreenHouse Can we please get this looked into? game just crashes in combat.

3 Likes

Thought it was just me getting crashes during battles, but looks like Iā€™m not the only one :o

2 Likes

Big issue : CRASH ISSUE DURING BATTLE

1 Like

Yeah, weā€™ve been saying this from the start. They donā€™t seem to care about fixing it. Or its just not something they can fix.

No one on the testing team has had the same issue. Unfortunately, if they canā€™t recreate the issue and if greenhouse canā€™t there isnā€™t much that can be done.

Thatā€™s a shame. Is there anything we can provide to maybe narrow down the cause? Seems pretty common enough at this point. Game is unplayable with WeMod enabled.

@JSc03
I couldnā€™t get the game to crash on my end, but Iā€™ve reworked half of the Trainer and I will finish it tomorrow. Hopefully that will be enough to stop any crashes.

2 Likes

The STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

thank you so much, it works great.

Add Item cheat does not seem to work. I use the hotkeys to put in the item ID and hit the key to add the item to inventory but it either freezes the game in the menu and blocks vision of the screen or it does not appear at all. This is a couple hours into the game, Is there a certain point it does start working?

I see the trainer was updated recently and was wondering if anyone esle was having this problem as well?

The Add item cheat works for me, unless the item is equipment. Every time I try to get equipment the game lags and acts weird in the menuā€™s or crashes.

i need cooking master cheat

me too not sure id they fixed it try to add an equip. item and my screen just invisible.

maybe equip is not support now
other items is work fine

Request:
Thereā€™s a 100% item creation option. Can we have a 0% option as well? Always fail? Itā€™s common for people to accidentally increase their skill level to the point where they have 100% success and are unable to make failure items anymore.

Adding items straight to your inventory (or even getting them legitimately through things like Goodie Box) doesnā€™t clear out the ??? in your crafting list, which is really annoying.