Star Wars Battlefront II Classic (2005) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Star Wars Battlefront II Classic (2005)
This is the official discussion topic of the Star Wars Battlefront II Classic (2005) Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/14/2019
    Started development

• 12/16/2019
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The STAR WARS Battlefront II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

When I Used It My Game Froze And Deleted Steam I have To Reinstall All Mys Games Now.

I hate to cast doubt here but there’s literally no way this could occur due to WeMod. WeMod does not touch any files outside of the trainer EXE. If stuff is being deleted off of your HDD/SSD either you have malware deleting said items or your hard drive is on the fritz.

2 Likes

We Mod isn’t picking up the steam version of the game and when i add it manually says im running a 64 bit version of the game any ideas ?

3 Likes

Try and start the game from steam first then when your in game alt tab out then press the play button after , click back to game

Tried starting the game first. Seeing same issue “These cheats were made for the 32-bit version of the game. You’re running the 64-bit version.”

First clue something was wrong was it couldn’t find the game and I had to drop the exe on WeMod to fix.
Star Wars Battlefront II Celebration Edition

1 Like

I have the same problem, I also had to manually search the EXE file

hope this trainer can up date for origin and Epic,i get free from Epic store

Vote for it in the WeMod desktop app.
Trainers are only developed if they get enough interest from the community via voting.

I think i saw it in development since 2018!?

Cheers

Note there are two completely different games with the same name.

• This is the trainer for Star Wars Battlefront II which was released in 2005.
  • This is not a trainer for the Star Wars Battlefront II game which was released on 2017 and recently offered for free on Epic Games.

Thats a bit misleading then im afraid. It seems every single person thought they were voting for the newer one, made in 64 bit. if this was a repeat copy/paste of the old trainer, which gives the same message btw, why did it take so long to get out? Will you guys be making one for the 64 bit version for free, or will it have to be voted on as well? This thing got almost 3000 votes.

We created a trainer for the game that was voted for which was Starwars Battlefront II on origin. If there is a different version that will need to be voted for.

Here is the new one
STAR WARS Battlefront II Cheats and Trainer for Origin - #2 by MrAntiFun

sorry, I sent a review that doesn’t work, I’m on a pirated version of the game (hacked). Sorry for sending, I did not think that the pirate could not work. Do not pay attention to my response that does not work, sorry for sending, I was mistaken. Sorry if I distracted you and all the best. Your cheat will most likely work on a license. All the best and sorry for sending a review about what does not work, I do not know how to remove it

Do the cheats work or no? Because if im forced to activate cheat codes every time i want to grind legendary medals and have it be permanent, thats going to not even want to make me touch the game.