STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack (Forces Of Corruption) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Adding my personal request too :heart:
Thanksfor your work !

1 Like

adding my personal request for update as well
Thanks for the hard work

1 Like

The cheats are #5 on the queue. It’s not like they’re not going to be worked on.

2 Likes

I dropped 180 boosts on that bad boy and she’s at #1 now! stay positive!

3 Likes

u the goat fr

Would the trainer work still since the game got updated to the newer bit rate?

no

Well let’s hope it gets updated one day.

The STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

The unlimited health doesn’t work still!

7 Likes

same!

4 Likes

The Health is not unlimited!!! pls help!!!

5 Likes

Unlimited health also does not work for me.

4 Likes

Kinda the same here. On some units it does, other things and especially stations, it doesn’t.

3 Likes

Unlimited health doesn’t seem to work for me period. However the Credits still works.

Is there a reason or does it need updating again?

4 Likes

need unlimited unit capacity and fast build.

3 Likes

unlimited health has not worked since the new update.

5 Likes

fr

2 Likes

Hate to sound like a broken record here, but the unlimited health does not work. Sorta, it works fine in an unmodded game. But moment you load in a mod and it fails to initialize. I tried it on vanilla and worked fine. Next I tried it on AoTR and it would not initiate the inf health feature. I tried it on the Thrawn mod and got the same result. I am by no means a coder or mod author, but that said it could be something as simple as a few lines of code entered incorrectly.
Just putting in my two cents, as for the people constantly asking for inf unit capacity and faster build, you do realize the amount of work it goes into making these “mods” right?

8 Likes

Can confirm, the other cheats seem to work, and the warning no longer pops up about 32-bit/64-bit version. Unlimited health does not appear to work at the moment though, at least it didn’t for me in normal campaign game. Unless I did something wrong? I got completely eviscerated the first time I went to ground battle, so it definitely did not work there.

4 Likes