STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack (Forces Of Corruption) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack
This is the official discussion topic of the STAR WARS Empire at War - Gold Pack Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Resources
3. Unlimited Shield

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must launch the game through Steam then alt-tab and click play in WeMod once it is running.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/28/2021
    Started development

• 03/28/2021
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 11/24/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/02/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/02/2024
    Unlimited Shield cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

This Trainer just made my day a million times better. Thank you guys for this!

1 Like

The cheat does not detect the Forces of Corruption and fails to load the DLC even though I attached the exe file to the loading slot. Still opens basic game only. Please fix this, because I would like to test the cheats with game map mods.

1 Like

This trainer seems not include unlimited population for conquest

1 Like

I hope you add unlimited unit capacity for the forces of corruption

1 Like

so that i can have massive fleets that exceed the capacity by alot

hi !
Active the trainer in the main menu

So it turns out that the new FoC version has two .exe files. StarWarsG.exe, which it uses for vanilla, and StarWarsI.exe, which it uses for mods. Because of this, the trainer isn’t working for mods, and even attempting to manually target the correct .exe just causes the game to attempt launching a second instance of the game.

1 Like

Thank you for the info, I was wondering why I could not launch FOC with mods. I hate it when trainers are unable to detect more than one game exe.

I’m just hoping we won’t have to request an update like normal. It’d be kind of shitty, given the update never worked for mods to begin with.

Plz add infinite pop cap & instant build in the trainer.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey boss can you please make it work for moded factions? the entire foc still playable is because of those mod.

So how do I use this while playing mod for FOC steam ver?

Thank you for the trainer. Could you add an unlimited unit cheat (remove unit cap on galaxy map and space/land battles) and an instant construction cheat. That would be awesome.

1 Like

unlimited unit cap does not work in classic

The trainer doesn’t even detect FOC and launches the base game instead.

Unlimited health doesn’t work in galactic conquest but works fine in skirmish.

it usually works when you launch the cheats after you launch it

Oh I see. Thanks for the help!

-Unlimited Resources
Can the number of resources become millions? The demand for resources in many MODs starts with hundreds of thousands, and the existing unlimited resources are not enough

3 Likes