STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Cheats and Trainer for Steam

STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order
This is the official discussion topic of the STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Force
4. Set Skill Points
5. Set Exp

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/15/2019
    Started development

• 11/15/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 12/20/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

can i use this with steam version?

1 Like

That’s what it’s made for. :stuck_out_tongue:
The other is for origin version

1 Like

1 Like

I cant get the EXP and Skill Points cheat to work? Trainer says I have used it but not reflected in game.

Kyvadrin, you have to kill an enemy after you set the EXP or Skill setting. You have to do an action that makes you gain exp in order to add in the EXP or Skill point you specified in the trainer.

1 Like

Hello this Cheat need a Secret and Boxes unlocking option pls!

mfg. Tim :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does this have a game speed option? I really want to skip cut scenes on my second play through

Cutscenes are a scripted game event. I honestly highly doubt a speed cheat will affect any cutscenes in the game, since trainers cannot alter scripted game events.

Head on over to the game’s official forum and make a suggestion to the devs to add a skip cutscenes button for players on their second playthrough. Knowing some game devs, they really don’t like people skipping cutscenes because they put a lot of work and effort into them, probably more than the actual gameplay itself. So they’ll probably say no to a skip button on the player’s first playthrough. However, they might agree to add one for the player’s second playthrough, through a “New Game+” option, maybe.

I found a different trainer that has the option to speed up the game, it pretty much fastfowards the cut scene when you turn it on.

This can easily be done with Cheat Engine by using the built in speedhack option :wink:

Hi, please, is it obliged to run the game offline (without Internet connection ?) and without the cloud saves ?
Thx

it used to work fine but today whenever i use it it says that the mods are made for the 64 bit version noth the 32 bit…how can i fix this ?

Try launching the game manually and then select play in the WeMod app :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What append if we are not disconnect from cloud saves or internet ?

Any chance to make a 1 hit kill mod? whackin of fools with a lightsaber feels dumb. I dont know how dismemberment works in this game, it seems scripted and may therefore not be applicable ti all models but if we could get a universal decapitation mode too. yeah

The STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

it says its for 64 bit only how do i switch my steam game to 64 bit

Launch the game first then when game starts alt tab out then press play in wemod should work

I cannot launch the game when in offline mode