STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I got the deluxe, and it worked for me last week.

Hey! game works for Origin? EA Desktop?

Cheat like “unlimited health” where you don’t even take damage aren’t the best implementation. Something like “unlimited health packs” is much better. You still take damage and there’s still the possibility of having fun with the game’s mechanics – timing your heals correctly, feeling the risk of certain enemies over others, etc. That’s the kind of thing people are looking for, not some god mode where you can’t even take damage and don’t get to experience the game’s mechanics.

1 Like

Hello! if i play with this cheat then i will not be banned? Steam

I’ve played this game solo with the wemod without any problem.

F

Thank

You’ll only ever be banned for cheating in games if you attempt to do so in online / multiplayer game modes. Even though trainers won’t work there.

Game developers don’t care what you do in single player as you’re not affecting the experience of their other paying customers there. In the extremely unusual case a game developer does have an issue with single-player cheating, the trainer would simply be removed (this has only happened twice out of the thousands of games in WeMod’s library).

Can anyone help me figure out how to use them with origin?

when can we get more mods for it for example how bout a mod that unlocks all upgrades for our light saber

can u make one for ea play

1 Like

if i turn on the unlimited health cheat its now impossible to turn it off.
it snot that we-mod doesn’t allow it but if i play the game now on my save i simply cant take damage.

1 Like

I have an idea for a new set of cheats.

• unlock all saber colors (apply)
  • Unlock all customization options (apply)
  • Unlock all skills in tree (apply)
  • (needs unlock all skills activated first!) Activate all skills in tree (Apply)
  • Instantly break enemies block poise gauge (on/off)
  • Enemies poise does not recover (on/off)
  • Instakill (Activates cinematic kills for regular enemies and ignores poise, instantly bypasses bosses HP) (on/off)
  • Godmode (Ignore hits entirely, reflects blaster fire) (on/off)
  • Player doesn’t stagger (Eliminates stagger from being hit)
  • Stormtroopers are “movie accurate” (Reduces aim by %75) (On/off, only select 1!)
  • Enemies have “Cartoon Droid” Aim (Reduces aim by %95) (On/off, only select 1!)
  • Unlock all force powers (apply)
  • Unlimited BD capsules (On/off)
3 Likes

Same thing happened to me. How do we turn this off or fix it?

same thing, downloaded trailer because i was stuck and now cant turn it off…

I am aware that this reply is pretty late, but to repeat an earlier comment of mine, to disable infinite health, turn off the cheat, then go to a meditation spot and press the “rest” button. You should take damage again after that. But if you saved and shut down the game with infinite health, turn it on first, then off again, then rest at a meditation point. Hope this helps.

Trying this for the first time, the shield and force cheats don’t seem to be working consistently. I’ve gotten them to trigger a time or two but that’s it. Manually launching the shipping .exe to avoid origin, using steam version.

Any chance for an xbox game pass (on pc) version of this?