StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer

The update is needed. :confused:

4 Likes

We need an update,because Starcraft has been updated,thanks a lot.

7 Likes

I believe this is the right place to put this, if it isn’t I apoligize; the cheats are nonfunctional due to them updating the game with a measly like 6 long list of patch notes so I don’t know how they messed it up that badly, but if you hit the switch the cheats turn right back off

2 Likes

Yeah pls update the Trainer pls :smiley:

1 Like

We need an update,because Starcraft has been updated,thanks a lot. :wink:

1 Like

Hey everyone! :slight_smile:

We do not take update requests here on the forum. When a game updates, this is detected automatically by WeMod. The game is then tested with the trainer by our testers to confirm that it needs an update.

• Go to the trainer’s page in the Desktop app. Click the “Notify Me” button.

• Once it is in the update queue, Pro users can boost it further up the queue if they wish to, using their premium currency called Boosts.

Here is more information on how trainers get updated: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support.

could you update the desktop status from “this needs testing” to “wait for an update” or whatever it is? might confuse people logging on for it

Please post suggestions for WeMod here: Suggestions - WeMod Community. This is where the WeMod developers will see your suggestions for the software, as they do not have the time to check every single thread on the forum. :slight_smile:

it really does need an update.

can’t use it, need update?

Read previous posts before posting, please.
—> StarCraft II Cheats and Trainer - #542

How long will it take to use it

How can we get this added to the queue other than Notify me route? I have already done so, but I’m not sure if this there’s a minimum quorum that needs to click on the Notify Me before the game is queued - can we see these details? I’m pretty sure there’s a whole bunch of us who’d boost it once the update request is in the queue @Ravenfyre ?

4 Likes

Need an update

if you want the game added to the queue then everyone that wants the cheats just needs to click on the notify me button and wait, more people that click that option the faster they will add it to the queue…

2 Likes

Then get the boosts premium currency?

请求更新

4 Likes

你认为那些白皮猪看得懂中文?哈哈

一直不更新,很烦

1 Like

You need to use English in this community. We have no Chinese-speaking staff. Thank you. :slight_smile:
@steven7527 | @GreatCountry