Starfield Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Appreciate the updates!!! Wanted to mention how the new update to your cheats doesnt work for game speed the same anymore. Before it would alter the game speed in menus as well, so the slight delay between being able to upgrade skill tiers was nonexistent but it doesnt work that way anymore no matter the game speed for some reason. Loading the previous version still works that way though oddly.

the game crashes every time I get to the Bethesda logo. when i load in with the mods.

1 Like

same. would appreciate some help

restasrting game fixed audio bug

issue : The game freezes until crashes every time I use a ladder on ships
It doesnā€™t happen if Wemod isnā€™t used

2 Likes

ive noticed this as well, not sure if its a core game issue, but ive had the game crash on both WeMod ON and WeMod OFF.

my issue is as soon as i start the game the wemod screen just goes black ? so cant get it to work

+1. Having this issue as well

Cheat Request - Auto slot for Digilock Tool = Infinite Auto Slot Count and no Build Up.

4 Likes

Cheat Request -

The ability to ignore ship attributes like Mass and Power.

If at all possible.

2 Likes

XBox Version - 100% always warns as ā€œpossible not compatibleā€ yet its 100% for the Game Pass/XBox version.

1 Like

New Issue - When Mods enabled, I cant jump. I cant even walk over a rock. Its like im glued to the ground. With mods not enabled. no Issue. This just started happening. Worked fine before.

Also, +1 freezes on ladders.

Yeah, I experienced the same bug.

Any chance for a cheat that adds plus 1 to all powers or maxes them so i donā€™t have to find 240 temples

2 Likes

how do i get wemod to work on the xbox ??? 1 game im trying to get it for

Thereā€™s only two things that will cause your saves to show up as ā€œmoddedā€, and that is installing mods; Nexus for example, or using console commands. Doing either of these will ā€œmodā€ the save file and disable achievements. But there is now a mod that can be used to ā€œenableā€ them back, but your save files will still show up as modded.

Install the Xbox App on your PC, sign in with your Xbox account, Download Starfield onto your PC. Run the game, at the main menu, open WeMod and hit ā€œplayā€ to enable the cheat trainer.WeMod does not work on Xbox Consoles.

1 Like

Infinite health, power and ammo havenā€™t worked in 2 days. Please fix.

Consoles are 100% not supported by WeMod - read the FAQ please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ive noticed that Poison and Lava do not stop your health, but everything else is protected.