Starfield Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

I dont hear the voices of the npcs when the mod ist actived, does anyone else have same problem?

NEED a thing that will make the digipick puzzles easier if i didnt have the items not decrease on rn i would have just gone thru like 20 digipicks lmao

@FrozenShade262 man using infinite health is no fun lol just do items dont decrease, inf med packs

@CapStar362 this would be god send. in the meanwhile imma look on nexus for anything of the sorts. the minigame is fun but after awhile it become too tedious for every little crate. and its not even worth the effort most of the time, i opened a master lock just to find completely useless junk

Iā€™m new with it, but does the Apps gets detecetet or can i stell get my Trophies?

Warning: Using mods that are not trainers will disable achievements in the game. If achievements matter to you, youā€™ll need this too:

1 Like

Using WeMod for Starfield will not disable achievements, however if you install Mods from like Nexus or something it will (same goes for console commands). There is a mod out that will enable them again but still be mindful.

This happens to me sometimes too. Just restart both the game and wemod.

game is crashing alot just at random spots, idk if its the game or these mods, seems to be the mods because whenever i run the game without them it doesnt crash

1 Like

What cheats are you using? Iā€™m using quite a bit and have not run into any issues in 90hrs so far. Maybe one or two game freezes that resolved after just waiting a minute or two.

I also recommend turning off cheats you donā€™t need right away, so if you are on a planet doing missions thereā€™s no need to enable or keep all the ship cheats up and running.

1 Like

Iā€™m having a problem with the zero weight mod, when I enable with a lot of weight like 1000 pounds, it makes my character to run in place, or moving at full speed but very slowly, had to repair game to fix this, and drop everything, and If I enable infinite oxygen happens the same, weird thing is it was working not long ago.

Hello @Otalatita.

Sounds like youā€™ve accidentally set the ā€œSet Movement Speedā€ cheat on too slow.

Set to 0 turns this cheat off. Set to 0.1 makes the player move VERY slowly. Set to 5 makes the player move fast.

1 Like

sounds like what he did to me as well. i did that accidentally, but i caught it and resolved it.

thanks Kaz for the info and thanks to the modders for the trainer

does anyone experiencing FPS fluctuation when using Wemod?
my game runs smoothly 40-60 FPS but as soon as I use Wemod itā€™ll dip down to 10-20 very often.

only time i get that is if i use movement scaling at 10X or better while on a planet surface and walking around.

but that is the only time thus far and totally understandable considering how the map is paged in and out as you move from section of planet surface to the next section.

anyone else use the companion affinity always go up mod and not unlock starcrossed achievement on xbox version? got sarah to love me and didnt get achievement.

i never used the movement speed multiplier though. it happens to me with any other code i use.
player, inventory, stats, weapons and games category codes. but as soon as i exit Wemod, the FPS dip stops and FPS stable again. and this never happens to other games iā€™ve played with Wemod.

You have to do all the aspects of the romance, to the point of marriage in order to get the achievement. Sadly even with the max affinity it still takes 2 to 4 hours in-game of doing stuff till they want to talk to you again. At the end of it, you can propose, then wait another 2 to 4 hours and youā€™ll get a quest to get married. I did it with Andreja last night and it worked.

3 Likes

Thank you for the explanation!

You were absolutely right, pressed + button by mistake.