Starfield Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

can you guys add a cheat for easy lock pick minigames? ch has one but it’s a pain in the butt to switch between trainers to “easy open” locks and then switch back to wemod trainer cause i like it better. thanks for everything you guys do!

I find the lockpicking mini-game annoying too.

In the meantime while the trainer developer considers the most recent suggestions, there are a couple alternative solutions.

1. Use console commands to unlock the container/door.
    (Open the console > Click the door / container > Scroll the mouse wheel until you see either “DOOR” if it is a door or “CONT” if it is a container/chest > Type unlock > Press enter & close the console. Note that doing this means you don’t get XP or lockpicking skill progress.
  1. Use this mod: Easy Digipick (Lockpick) at Starfield Nexus - Mods and Community

:exclamation: Warning: Using console commands or NexusMods will cause achievements to be disabled on your save. If achievements matter to you then use this as well: Baka Achievement Enabler (SFSE) at Starfield Nexus - Mods and Community.

:information_source: WeMod trainers alone do not cause achievements to be disabled.

Can we get this updated? They all work but i think WeMod makes it shut my game down. Its happened twice so far

1 Like

the same with me. has anyone been able to find out which cheat could be responsible for this?

Can I get banned for using WeMod on the Gamepass edition?

You will be banned from games if you attempt to use trainers in online game modes, such as player vs player and co-op.

In single player, the developers don’t care what you do since you’re only “ruining” the intended experience for yourself rather than their other paying customers.

:link: Will I be banned for having WeMod installed?

I wasn’t intending to mod MP or Co-op games.
I use WeMod on Cyberpunk but over Epic games, was just curious about how Xbox and the PC Gamepass are reacting to it or if they do bann players for it.

Thanks!

unfortunately i have the game pass version on pc and i’ve read that mods only work on steam version

That is incorredt. I’ve been using WeMod with the PC Game Pass version since Early Access began, it works.

no idea then, it does not occur with me

@Kazadora - oh just wait till you get near the end of the main quest campaign…

@Ravenfyre - ooooh, i did not know that about the console, now that ive started using it… giggity

I tried so hard to not use mods but man space combat really got me so thank you so much! After I had a pretty good routine of inventory management with getting the appropriate skills/equipment/ship and offloading things @ the lodge I turned on zero weight inventory. Game started crashing on fast travel when overweight. Not sure if there is a way to fix that but that consistently seems to be the issue, if I turn it off it works fine again. Not a huge deal for me but I liked the QoL improvement to not be in my inventory so much.

Edit: More common after 1000lbs

SFSE doesn’t work on the windows store/gamepass version, so mods that use it are a no go.

as of today 9/11 trainer is having an issue where i start taking damage after a few mins of playt with godmod on, idk if mods are interfering

Hello, the mods work great, but there’s one that’s causing the game to freeze when I go up the stairs in a ship. I have to manually close it and reopen it. If I go up without WeMod activated, it works fine, but as soon as I activate WeMod and take the stairs, BAM, it freezes. Any solution?

ya instead of using ladders i jump to avoid crash

It’s in development. :slight_smile:

:point_right: Starfield Script Extender (SFSE): Game Pass | Nexus Mods

Hidden by the authors until it’s ready for release. Last I heard there was an issue with it that they are working on fixing.

1 Like

I get home from work and start the game at midnight, when I run the game and activate the magic everything activates but I realize that no trick works, having many things in the inventory just by jumping I lose all the oxygen, it’s shield The ship is at zero unless I raise the bars as it should be, the construction of positions now takes away my resources, everything is activated but nothing works but yesterday at around 3am the magic was still working, please check it. Thank you GillesDeRais#865

Since I have Starfield for Xbox game pass, do I need PC game pass in order for wemod to work?

as long as you are playing on PC it works

1 Like

I have noticed that I am not longer getting companions requesting to speak to me to provide me with personal missions. I tried taking one companion out on multiple missions and had them love and like stuff but nothing progresses.

Edit: Just checked the affinity I have with companions getting 3532.52.

If you are having trouble with companions you can check their affinity.

Open the console and click the companion.
GetAV COM_Affinity - click target to get.

GetAV COM_Affinitylevel - click target to get.
0 = Natural
0.1 = Friend
0.2 = Affection
0.3 = Commitment