Starfield Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Posted earlier today, but the post is gone. Any chance of getting Unlock all powers, or max powers’ levels?

1 Like

Did you found a fix to make it work?

If I start the game on PC, activate WeMod, add in the items I want and then save game. Jump onto Xbox and open saved game, will this work?

@iDiaX - Not yet. Didn’t get chance to fully look into it yet. Will update when I get moment

@treadhead777 - Yes.
You can set yourself loads of credits, have all skills unlocked and plenty of skill points and move your save over to xbox

1 Like

if you give yourself credits, get all skills unlocked, then use the xp cheat to get you over level 300 to put points into all the skills, THEN save the game and then play the game on your console - yes it’ll work. I recommend unlocking all the research station research projects as well to save you time and resources as soon as you get to the Lodge as well. I’ve been going back and forth between the PC Xbox App version and the Xbox Console version almost daily w/o any issues. Just keep in mind that not every cheat for WeMod will “hard save” to your save file for use over on Xbox.

1 Like

Hi there, i hope you are well. Not sure if you will see this message but i believe its worth a try. I see allot of people were having problems on Starfield with glitches stopping them progressing, i too got stuck in a game ending glitch which stops me progressing. I had an idea which would help people walkaround these game ending glitches. also it would be an amazing mod anyway for this game. A “Undetected” mod. Or “Always Hidden” mod. This stops enemies seeing you, which stops them attacking you as you cannot be seen. Thankyou so much in advance, and look forward to see if you reply. Kind regards, Humble.

Sweet! I was thinking about buying a cheap steam key to play after I 100% the Xbox version, but now I’m glad I held off. Thanks for the heads-up! :+1:

1 Like

Issue with movement speed. Recent issue where walking speed is very slow. It mitigate, have to set movement speed to like 3 or 4, which helps with walking speed but running speed is way too fast as a result. Might need to split walking speed and running speed mods. Unless anyone else knows what I am doing wrong?

Figured it out. You apparently need the auto run activated (caps lock on). Thank you anyhow.

If you use a controller instead of mouse/keyboard, you can better control your walk/sprint speeds.
Keyboard has never been ideal for controlling your movement speeds in most games.

Both Xbox and PS controllers are compatible with Starfield. I personally almost exclusively use controllers in most games - character controls end up being far better than using the mouse/keyboard IMO.

You can use SetAV COM_Affinity back to 0 and getting their points up again.

Please note doing so will make your save modded and disable achievements.
So use an achievement enabler mod to do so if you still would like achievements

Mods keep crashing the game, runs fine without the trainer. Can you update the trainer?

1 Like

No issue with the GamePass version (not tried to climb to a ladder for a long time)

When I play using the trainer, all audio cuts out. The subtitles come up, but no sound. I fire my gun, it sounds like its happening a mile away. Also, its a coin toss on whether the game will crash after a few minutes or not. Can someone please explain? Am I inadvertently blocking something? Is there a setting I need to turn on/off?

1 Like

No audio starting up game or in-game when launched via WeMod.

Please use the search button before posting. This has already been answered many times in this thread.

:point_right: Starfield does not have any sound when using WeMod - Fix

1 Like

Thanks, I figured it out by trying to inject after launching game. And low and behold lol. Thanks for the “Technical Issues” link tho! :smiley:

Suggestion: Mod to unlock all Ship parts sold by Ship Vendors. There however should be a Warning/Disclaimer next to the mod stating that it is only to be used after completing the Crimson Fleet Questline due to potential questline bugs. This seems to be because of the Shielded Cargo and Scan Jammer parts.

Or the mod could just unlock all “non-Pirate” Vendor Ship parts to better avoid user-error with the mod.

I’ve also submitted the idea via “Suggest a Mod” through WeMod app

1 Like

and teleport

Since today I have the problem that when the Trainer is active, I can no longer jump and the boost does not work either.

You’ve turned on the “Set Jump Height” cheat to something very low, like 0.1.

• Set to to 0 turns the cheat off.
  • Below 0.9 sets the jump height to lower than the default.
  • 1.1 or above sets the jump height to more than the default, but this depends on the planet’s gravity too.
1 Like