Starship Troopers - Terran Command Cheats and Trainer for Steam

How can we inform this trainer need update?

1 Like

please update to new game v2.5.6 the cheats not work in this!

If I could have the cheat separate from the wemod I prefer it but I can’t find it!

just use the console command(~) if you dont care about achivement

is WeMod still even supporting this game? I mean, they have a couple of days of us letting them know it needs updated and it’s still not even on the list to get updated.

Please update this game

Please update the cheats thank you soo much

Thanks for the reports all. I’ve just tested the trainer myself and confirmed that some of the cheats are not working. I have forwarded this to the trainer developer.

Is there any way to boost this trainer priority?

Hello @SovietMoon.

Yes. You can purchase a Pro subscription if you’d like.
Pro members get boosts each month, which they can spend on bumping trainers up development queues.

Other than helping WeMod to cover the very expensive costs of maintenance and development so that it can continue to produce and update trainers for you, you’d gain some benefits, such as:

• The ability to boost trainers up the development queue.
  • The ability to use the remote app.
  • The ability to use the in-game game bar.
  • The ability to save cheat preferences.
  • The removal of adverts.
  • And so on.

See more Pro benefits here: What is Pro?
And how the queue/boosts work here: Game Queue.

The Starship Troopers - Terran Command cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

when i first ever loaded up the mods on this game they worked perfectly fine. now loading them up every other time results in some working and some not

The cheats are no more working after the letest patch. Also, if possible, can we add some new cheats for Unlimited Funds (to hire mercenaries) or for a No Fog of War?

2 Likes

well the new dlc has come out and an update would be awesome

2 Likes

The Starship Troopers - Terran Command cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Unlimited Unit Health not working

1 Like

Seconded, health cheat isn’t working.

thank you for the update

Health is working for me, though it does cause issues for the Frag Merc’s Mine abilities (will not allow the mine to arm as, for some strange reason, the devs decided that they want to have one unit for an unarmed mine that as a countdown timer until that unit “dies” and an armed mine takes its place instead of just having one unit for both things [from what I can tell]).

Also, would like to request an additional cheat for unlimited Funds (new resource for the DLC that allows you to build the new Merc units).

Suggest fix: can we modify the Unlimited Supplies cheat to affect Funds as well? Maybe make some changes to just one chat is easier and faster to do than to add a brand new one.

Just want to ask if unlimited supply / unlimited war support make the bugs spawn uncontrollably ? I cant check because my game broken up in campaign 3 the bug spawn endlessly after I active this 2 cheat

if someone can check it for me please I will be very grateful