State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Hi there, the request an update button is not appearing for me and I’m unable to get wemod to play the game. any advice?

Or would it be that since I’m using the steam version it’s having issue?

Welcome to the community @Efanstus. And thank you for being Pro, which helps with trainer development a lot. :slight_smile:

This post in a thread for a different store version of this game will answer your question:

thank you for the quick reply, sorry I’m useless at forums but thank you for the information.

its not working for me :neutral_face:

Welcome @SalmanOwaisy.

As recent posts just slightly above yours say, the community is waiting for an update to the trainer. No need to post what people already know, it just makes it harder for others to see relevant posts. :slight_smile:

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 16 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hmm. Still not working for me. Plays game thru trainer yet the cheats still don’t activate. Thanks for the continued support tho!

Are you using the juggernaut edition from epic ?
Should be working fine
Just updated 3 hours ago

If i’m being honest, no. Using a cracked version. These trainers usually work for cracked games but I probably should have made that clear :confused:

Main goal of the posts is to sing praise though! Y’all make my life more enjoyable. Hope you have a great summer friends :smiley:

1 Like

Ya that’s probably why it’s not working. We dint support cracked games on here yes some will work till the trainer is updated then the crack is not the same version.
Thanks for the praise tho. !
( find a version that’s up to date ) shhh

1 Like

your trainers are great. just have a issue with no reload and unlimited ammo not working as off 5/21/20. hope it gits fixed soon.

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

If you scroll up a little, you’ll see this trainer was already updated one day ago. :slight_smile:
(Link)

• Make sure that you are using the correct trainer. This one, as the title suggest, was designed for the Epic Games version. It will not work on the Steam or Windows versions.
  • Under the Play button is another button that says History. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer is selected.

WOOO! The new update finally has hacks! Good job, lads!

so, this trainer is for epic games version, but what about the steam version, guys ??

There is a steam version listed underneath the State of Decay 2 tab! It may not be Jugg Edition tho.

It is. The only version available on Steam is Juggernaut. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can confirm that no reload and unlim ammo does not work in current trainer! Still a great trainer tho from MrAntiFun.

This is still not working. The game starts but the cheats do not work. Thanks for the great work though.

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

a issue with the health cheat I found. it makes all human enemys have endless health. meaning with it active you can’t kill raiders but with a head shot. the instant kill still works

I found this out when I had a sherif quest before I found a gun. so I deactivated the command. then just ran them over a lot