State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you for going over it again but unlimited items only work on some items and sometimes not on the same item twice if that makes sense. Thanks again!

Unlimited Durability is not working.

3 Likes

Unlimited durability is not working as posted by several others above

4 Likes

Just had an Updateā€¦ and still broken?

2 Likes

So, Unlimited health doesnā€™t work that well as I lost 2 really good characters

2 Likes

That sucks! I hope we get another update soon! I canā€™t loose another legacy character :frowning:

So do these trainers get tested before updates are released? Cause this was not working before the update and it still does not work after.

The trainer does work and has been tested by MAF, myself, and 2 testers.

1 Like

Well i must be doing something wrong because unlimited items which is what i use donā€™t act the same as before. If i have one item in my bag and i use it, its gone but if i have 2 Iā€™m fine and goes up to 10 not 9 like before( which is fine). Also doesnā€™t work on gas and tool kits (like before)

1 Like

Just been in-game and tested these cheats against the new update again.

The ones I tested/used that still worked for me in the new update

• Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • No Fatigue
  • Unlimited Items

When tested and used Unlimited Durability didnā€™t seem to work, as I still had one of my weapons damage and need repairs. The rest of them I did not test.

Hola, antes estaba mejor, con sĆ³lo llevar un iitem se ponia en 9, la gasolina, la caja de herramientas y el botiquin grande no funciona a no ser que aprendas la habilidad de poder llevar mas itemsā€¦, ahora tienes que llevar 2 siempre, ojala lo arreglenā€¦

Hola, antes estaba mejor porque con sĆ³lo llevar un item se ponia en 9, ahora tienes que llevar 2 siempre, la gasolina, herramientas y botiquin a no ser que aprendas la habilidad de llevar mĆ”s items no funciona, ojala se arregle, gracias.

No Fatigue doesnā€™t work :frowning: (steam)

1 Like

Trainer flingā€¦es la soluciĆ³n de momento.

1 Like

Thanks Iā€™ll give it a look. I havenā€™t played much lately :confused:. Maybe those will work better with my game play style!

1 Like

Hi, es Ć©sta versiĆ³n: Game Version: Steam/Epic/Windows Store v1.0-v30+ Ā· Last Updated: 2022.09.02

I was wondering if we are going to get a plague infection cheat? I die pretty quickly with that stuff, lol

Yes, Infinite Health is not working. I think Blood Plague kills you instantly. (Maybe an option for No blood plague too?)
Please update. I just started to play the game (lost all my members) :(((
v31 killed the trainer.

Infinite Health still unfortunatly doesnā€™t work, lost most of my members while trying multiple solutions but no success. I can see I am not the only one having this issue. Please can you find a fix MrAntiFun. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing works anymore ā€¦

Yep latest Version of SOS 2 JE killed this trainer !

2 Likes