State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Anyone know of ETA for new update?

1 Like

Would it be possible to get an option to set certain resources? For example, Id like to raise my influence points but I dont want max everything else. Is this possible?

2 Likes

They don’t work at all not a single 1 the switches just flip off fix asap broken on my end

1 Like

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

At a good time it occurred to me to use magic, it’s a shame that of all the options, the health that I see as the most important does not work, the only ones that remain active are: auto fuel, unlimited resources, creation easy and unlimited ammo also remains. but the surprising thing is that you spend a cartridge of bullets and the bullets are gone, so even though this asset doesn’t work, hopefully they update it because everything is deactivated at the moment. Thank you | Tested 07/14/2023 11:11pm

1 Like

Hello, could you update the mod please. it no longer works

3 Likes

Need update for Wemod for State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition please, please, please

2 Likes

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Thanks so much!!!

1 Like

Just wanted to give a heads up, everything seems to be working great except for the unlimited health option, I’ve had it happen twice now with unlimited health enabled your character will still die, I have no idea why because both the health display on the HUD is full and the health bar in your community list is also full, my only guess is it’s possibly the negative debufs you get from getting hit or bit by zombies adds up until it just negates the player’s health altogether and insta-kill’s the character, just make sure you rest up your people before you head out.

3 Likes

Is anyone else getting a message when loading the mods that these may not work with the current game version? I click try anyway and part way through loading I get a windows pop up explaining the trainer isnt suitable or something like that.

1 Like

consistently get this error message. please advise.

2 Likes

Did the trainer ever get updated for today’s update of State of Decay 2 JE?

1 Like

Unlimited Ammo seems hit and miss. Meaning it doesn’t work if there is nothing to reload and sometimes it runs out.
Would it be possible to lower or add a change to resources mostly to minimize community members complaining about leaving stuff out?

1 Like

This Cheese need a new Update for actually Game Version

Any new Updates coming soon? if so thanks.