State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Never had it happen till I started playing again

Having all kinds of trouble with high end PC and Windows Jug edition. Turn on health, ammo and the player starts running in circles.

I might be a little late on asking this but it would be cool to have Stupid AI or a cheat that breaks the AI so we can cheese the daybreak

If possible please edit value for influence and prestige past 6k if possible 10k-20k.
If possible I also realized a 1 shot 1 kill would be amazing but I see how that could be impossible.

1 Like

Would be great if it were possible to add a cheat to make all the requests from other settlements less frequent. I want to focus on building and maintaining my settlement and nt help all the other settlements all the time. Its like they are completley incapable to manage anything at all. As it is now you spend alot more time helping other settlements than you do building up your own. Should be the other way around.

Hi! The durability cheats for weapons and cars don’t seem to be working.

Also, is it possible to have a cheat that halts infection?

Needs a small update, some cheats don’t work properly anymore or not at all.

Yeah I’ve just tried to use it after a long time away from the game, the cheats switch on then switch back off again as soon as you get bit or hurt.

1 Like

Tested today with Update 33, the newest one woop woop. So far unlimited health, stamina, no fatigue, instant upgrades, unlimited car fuel, instant radio commands, unlimited resources, unlimited durability, and easy craft work as intended. With that though there are a few options I use with these that switch off immediately after game launch and it’s the unlimited items, unlimited ammo, and no recoil, and no reload. Thought I’d post here and help the wonderful community here on fixing the issues if possible. New update is super cool and look forward to playing more.

5 Likes

these are the codes that are and are not working the ones greyed out as soon as you turn it on it shuts it off update 33 v.514835

3 Likes

these are the codes that are and are not working the ones greyed out as soon as you turn it on it shuts it off update 33 v.514835

3 Likes

Updaaaaaaate! Please. (Thank you!)

3 Likes

Most of the IMPORTANT mods on this game aren’t working…
-Unlimited items, no recoil, no reload, unlimited ammo and better accuracy
are not working and they are VERY necessary! Please update again A.S.A.P.!!!

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Would it be possible for the infinite resources cheat to be split so that the influence/Daybreak Prestige are separate from the standard building resources?

1 Like

the time adjustment option isn’t doing anything it activates but nothing happens. everything else is working just figured to bring this up cause i’m blind when it comes to the nighttime aspect lol no matter how much i turn the gamma up i still can’t see.

1 Like

Unlimited ammo does not work.

1 Like

The ‘better accuracy’ doesn’t do anything…

1 Like

#$@& there is a NEW update for the Windows/Xbox version. WTF?! Let’s just hope this works after the new update

1 Like

The State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like