Steel Division 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Steel Division 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Steel Division 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Requisition Points
2. Unlimited Deployable Units
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. God Mode

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/29/2019
    Started development

• 07/29/2019
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 08/28/2019
    God Mode cheat added
    Updated notes

• 09/06/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/29/2020

• 06/07/2021

• 08/01/2021
    Unlimited Ammo cheat added
    Updated notes

• 08/21/2021

• 04/06/2022

• 05/13/2022

• 07/28/2023

• 04/14/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Steel Division 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

• God Mode cheat added
  • Updated notes

For some reason the game keeps crashing after a battle (Only been playing the Army General campaign) I have tryed to restart my campaign but it crashing the game in loading screen after the battle. I have turned off the requestion points and unit cheat after the deployment phase and the general points one was also disabled so i’m suspecting it’s the God mode cheat that is causeing the issue because that’s the only cheat activited during the course of the battle and afterwards. Another issue I found is some of the hostile units are also affected by the godmode but it’s not common.

Hi, I’m also experiencing the same issue as Skyfire478. After each battle the game crashes, if I do a battle without God Mode on it fine. Same issue that sometimes hostile units get God Mode if I click on them.

Lastly the General points, Deployable points and Req points don’t seem to work for me.

Thanks for your report! @MrAntiFun will get this updated when he can :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers, they just updated the game so will need new version update anyway. Thanks for getting back to me.

I updated the god mode cheat with improvements, Didn’t crash when testing it against 5 teams/ joining game while having god mode activated in lobby.

Make sure you never leave the general points cheat activated

Please keep in mind that Wargame / Steel Division games are very difficult to create trainers for, I don’t think you can find a god mode cheat anywhere else because of that.

Hey, I’m running into more issues with the god mode cheat there arn’t anymore crashes which is good but the AI still get affected by the cheat but it seems more often now I had a game where nearly every enemy unit was godded it was a stale mate for 20 minutes till the mission timer ended. (PS. I started a fresh game after the previosue update).

Hi Skyfire,

I have not had chance to test the recent update yet, but I noticed on last version of trainer the god mode only effected AI side if I clicked on AI units. One solution I found was to turn God mode off for like 5 seconds, then back on avoiding clicking on enemy units. When I mean click on enemy units I mean when looking at their info, not issuing an attack order on them. No sure if this solution applies now with new version yet.

Hey Tim, On my end when I last used it the AI get godded regardless if I interacted with them or not and i’ve been forced to turn the god mode on and off at times just to kill a unit but when I turn it back on the problem remains.

Hi Skyfire, very oddly on my skirmish test the god mode only works for me (although didn’t click ai units). Very odd it works for some and not others. I presume you are playing on STREAM so should have same version as me.

For me i’ve only used it on the Army General mode and It seems to get worse over time in the beginning it isn’t so bad but after the like 3rd or 4th mission it becomes more common to see enemy who are godded as well. And yea i’m useing steam.

1 Like

Hi MrAntiFun,

Been playing with the trainer a little now. Some reason not on the RP, DU or GP options work for me…not sure why but not really bothered. The God mode does work and the crashing has stopped. Only issue seems to be the God mode sometimes still applies to the enemy side, not sure why. I can’t find a single cause. The only work around I found is turning God Mod off for 5 seconds and then restarting.

Tim

Hey Tim

I don’t know why the RP, DU and GP options don’t work for you but they worked perfectly for me.

Hey Skyfire,

Actually I was using the options incorrectly. RP, DU and GP do work for me.

God mode…i’m finding it rather funny. It seems to work fine on all my units and occasionally for no apparent reason works on 1-2 enemy units. Bizarre but currently I can get by.

MrAntiFun - Appreciate your work on this trainer and understand it hard with SD and War gamer games. The only issue with the trainer is God mode works, just has a glitch that activates on enemy units for no apparent reason occasionally :-).

If possible and probably not is there anyway to create a ‘Timer Freeze’ option?

Hello everybody,

thank you Mr.Antifun for this awesome Trainer and especially for the God Mode!

I can confirm Tim’s issues with the God Mode. Some enemy units get invulnerable too while some of mine (e.g. Ammo-Truck) wouldn’t. Would be awesome if Mr.Antifun can find that error and post an updated version.

Best wishes to you

1 Like

Well as mr.antifun posted on September 4 God mode is very difficult to get to work properly as he said you probably wont find a God mode anywhere else but here.
Not sure if there is anything he can do about it. Can read his post up above Sept 4

I found a little work around. While playing the Germans I don’t seem to have a major problem with God mode:

1. It does not seem to initially work (lose 1-2 troops then kicks in…odd but don’t lose everything.
  2. For the enemy the best work around is it will only God mod 1-2 units. Just wait till there is a lull in fighting, turn god mode off and destroy those units. Then turn god mod back on.

God mode is 90% good so not ruining my game.

1 Like

Hello MrAntiFun + All

I just wanted to update you on the God Bug. So been playing for a while now and noticed the ‘God Bug’ where enemy units start getting immortality only takes effect after it seems a turn. So basically how I been playing it is:

1. Play a full turn with God Mode on (No problem).
  2. End of Turn save
  3. Close game and Reopen with God Mode
  4. End Turn and let enemy do there bit.
  5. Save and close
  6. Load and repeat.

I have not had enemy get god mode repeating this. It seems God mode only effects the end one a turn is done.