Steel Division 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Update pls

WTF? where is it?Update closed?

We got the vote done but no update? Is it coming or not?

We got the vote done but no update

The Steel Division 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Guys, chill out. When the update button vanishes it usually means it’s in the queue to be updated. As you can see above ^

Hi mrantifun, I tested the latest update but the god mod bug is still here.I’m the co-creater of “god mod for the axis” in steam workshop.My god mod works perfectly and I want to tell you how it works:[1]X:\Steel Division 2\Mods\AXIS GOD\GameData\Generated\Gameplay\Gfx\UniteDescriptor.ndf–>all axis country units change to–>
(
ArmorDescriptorFront = ArmorDescriptor_Infanterie
ArmorDescriptorSides = ArmorDescriptor_Infanterie
ArmorDescriptorRear = ArmorDescriptor_Infanterie
ArmorDescriptorTop = ArmorDescriptor_Infanterie
)
MaxSuppressionDamages = ~/Infanterie_MaxSuppressionDamages1
)
MaxDamages = 999999
–>all the unit damage module change to Infantry damage module,MaxDamages = unit health,and it works really good.And I define country by "MotherCountry = ‘GER’ " or HON,SOV,US.
[2]AXIS GOD\GameData\Generated\Gameplay\Gfx\BunkerDescriptors.ndf–>same way replace bunker damage module to Infantry damage module.
[3]GameData\Gameplay\Unit\DamagesModules\DamageModules.ndf–>following Infanterie_MaxSuppressionDamages is 1250–>create “Infanterie_MaxSuppressionDamages1 is 0” -->That make unit no supression fire.And where link [1] “MaxSuppressionDamages =” item.
[4]others:UniteDescriptor.ndf–>"SupplyCapacity = "define supply truck’s supply ; "FuelMoveDuration = "define plane’s time staying battle.
I know it’s harder to find these in memory.I just want to give some help maybe useful.

Trainer for SD2 doesn’t work for me atm, maybe update?

Was playing on new trainer for latest game version, god mode is still kinda buggy, enemy units after 1-2 matches will start getting godded, mainly smaller units of 2-7 men and then squad with 12 people and vehicles aswell. Tested on general mode aswell as skirmish. Also sometimes friendly trucks will just die supply trucks and infantry transport.

Fix would be appreciated if you could find the time for it,the bug only happens after 2-3 matches played on general or skirmish.

3 Likes

there is some problem for God mod in army general is there a way to fix it? there is no way to destroy a enemy unit. But it worked fine in skirmish mod though occasionally enemy unit would be effected by it.

Unlimited deployment does not work, please update

Sometimes the God Mode doesn’t work for some units, say, 1 in 20 units won’t have God Mode and are destroyed.

Also, is there a way to have unlimited supply or ammo?

update trainer

guys when do we active the god mod so it won’t active for the AI as well?

hi, is it possible to add function “enemy requisition 0”?

im playing NOT online, only vs bots. 3 cheats are very good but i need for “enemy requisition 0” vs AI in begining of the game

Hi uh can you update this trainer ? Unlimited units doesnt work on Defensive units like trences or mg nests… it just work on units :frowning:

but it would make enemy has no units ? What is the fun about that if ypu cant beat them use god mode or spam some good units. at first game is hard but watch some tutorials on YouTube

Can we split the god mod into two? Since its effecting the enemy occasionally why don’t we turn it into Allied unit god mod and Axis unit god mod, so it won’t active for the enemy as well. sounds good? Ps any chance for a unlimited ammo cheat?

3 Likes

this option is very important oh hard level whithout god mode when you deploy your units on important positions, after that you switch off option “enemy units 0” and meet spawning enemys as you planned

2 Likes