Steel Division 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please update.

we need updated version
god mode cannot work
general points has the same problem

What do you mean it doesnā€™t work? All of the cheats toggle on and work in-game for me.

Iā€™m not sure if thereā€™s something wrong with my mod. I confirm that the trainer was easy to use two days ago, or it may be that my mod is not compatible after being updated.
But God mode does need to be updated because AI can also be used.

Does god mode always apply to the enemy and what game mode is this in?

God mode mainly works on a small number of enemy units, not all of them.
The game mode is general mode

Hello please this game needs to update, god mode works with enemies

god mod apply for enemy units if they are on the square of group select (right click and drag square) idk why this happens but its annoying maybe some kind of bug on the game when you ā€œarea selectā€ units the enemy ones pass for a check to see if they are yours or their units and the cheat make any unit who pass for selection invencible thats my theory as far i tested it

1 Like

The Steel Division 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Hi, does cheats affect AI?

Thanks.

No.

only god mod and ammo work. plz check. thx

1 Like

And not even that. God Mode applies to AI and not to meā€¦

Hi, cheats for this game donā€™t seem to be working anymore. Even God Mode affects AI instead of me.

1 Like

Anyone knows if the cheats have been fixed?

no dude, it will literally tell you when it updates relax

Just wanted to confirm and add that Iā€™m also having difficulty with God-Mode going to AI units as well

1 Like

Hey for some reason in the general battles second mission the unlimitedpoints for the general map isnā€™t working

im on the last ver of the game still the same bug if the IA passes on your selection group they get god mod also if you dont select your own unit they dont get god mod all we can do is hope it to fix in a new update or go after some cheat engine table or other trainer

1 Like

@DarkAshFur @SqueakyPlum841 @gonzosc7

Already asked another user a bunch of questions, but I want to gather more data. This is to help the tester or trainer creator to recreate the issue that you guys are experiencing.

• What game version do you have installed?
  • Are you using any other mods for the game? Even steam workshop ones?
  • Do you own any of the DLCs? If so, could you send me a list of the ones you have installed? (PM or on here is fine for the list)
  • Which specific cheats are not working for you?
2 Likes