Steel Division 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It seems like all options except for maybe “Unlimited Ammo” also affected the AI.

This happens on the latest version of the game on Steam with all DLC’s.

3 Likes

Yea, all DLCs, every mode, latest versions since half an year. godmode always applies to hostile units, but I’m not sure if it applies only when you select them, sometimes even hovering with the mouse over them is enough to make them and a lot more behind them (300m) get instantly the godmode as well. had the problem, that on the whole Front it appears, that the AI has suddenly godmode as well. Just go into an battle, turn the Trainer beforehand on, select the stuff you want to use - and wait for your first encounters. It goes in one of 4 battles well, without any issues (for me at least) and when you watch those encounters, yu’ll notice that theres an stalling, because no one dies.

3 Likes

so i give some testing after i try the new update its not consistent some times i can have a entire match without any problem but if i get in the “army general mode” and play for a while there a chance the enemy gets god mod not all units
the god mod for my self is working normal as it should be even for allies but some times they lost units i dont know why but its not a problem as far i have the god mod, also there a bug where units you call after the start of the battle can come with no god mod, happens to me where i have more than 1 company on my command

what i get from the testing is if you turn on the cheats on the battlefield it causes major problems or make problems even worst also its true if you hover your mouse above units can give they god mod both for allies and enemy

The Steel Division 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

idk why but it’s not working in general mode,god mode and unlimited general point are not working.

4 Likes

Seconding Siberia, seems all cheats are still not working except for Unlimited Ammo

3 Likes

Hi can you add that defense structure increase to 999 because only trench work and it very short?

1 Like

In the Karelia campaign I can’t use the general points cheat for some reason it wont activate no matter what I do

Just let me know when this hits the top 10, ill put my points into pushing it. MrAntiFun, you son of a gun.

Hope you’re doing well. Was just letting you know none of the commands take effect, if you already knew this, I don’t mean to annoy.

Otherwise, appreciate the content.

1 Like

Nothing works and requires update

2 Likes

Can we get an unlimited movement cheat for general mode?

Currently Having Issues with Steel Division 2’s trainer. All cheats except for unlimited ammo seem to not be working currently. People have been posting about the issue for the last month or so, not sure if it’s a trainer issue itself or if there has been an update in the last month and the trainer requires one. Thx a bunch

1 Like

I am still having issues with the cheats. Does anyone have a fix?
Does anyone know if this is going to get an update?

1 Like

Why playing when all the cheats affect the IA. Like wtf ? Its the same bug for every Eugen Systems games. Really…

Is there a way to see if this is on the que to be updated, or a way to know if they are not going to update it at all?

2 Likes

Yes, there is a que in the WeMod main screen. It is located below the objectives - if you have them, or to the right side of the Announcements title. Clicking on that will open up the tab for the ques.

I don’t believe it was ever even moved to the update ques.

I really enjoy blowing off steam with this game but I dont know if we’ll see an update anytime soon. It does look like an update is coming out for CTA. But we’ll see. I mostly just like to fool around on RTS games these days but most of them make it a bit more difficult than I like for a relaxing game. Hopefully we’ll see an update for this in the near future.

I tried to roll back to a previous update to see if I could get this to work no dice. How can we get this updated?