Stellaris Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The resource limit cheat seems to sometimes work and sometimes only change a couple of the resource limits? Idk it doesn’t get them all like rn my credit limit is still 60K.

The Stellaris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Eeyup, needs an update lol. Tried to use them and no dice.

2 Likes

Yup. Confirmation sounds, but not effect. A result of the update to 3.5.x, no doubt.

2 Likes

The only 4 they I can see that still work (maybe?) are God mode, SMR Limit, Fast Const/Recruit and Fast Station Construction… at least they don’t switch off like the rest anyway. Gonna have to wait for a update I guess.

resources and console on Ironman do not work with the patch

1 Like

As of typing of this comment, none of the options are working as intended. The game is ignoring all aspects of the trainer. Please fix this trainer as soon as possible. Thanks!

The Stellaris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

Cheers

Cheers dude :+1:

Many thanks!

Console not anymore avaliable on multiplayer? or its a bug with the trainer?

i think its has been disabled by the devs i tried hosting a multi without mods or trainer and it dosnt pop up

Hi,
Trainer doesn’t appear to work after upgrading Stellaris V3.5 and the Toxoids DLC

Pretty much everything works but the resource name and value binding are a bit off, and influence and food dont seem to change.

Please consider adding a fast fleet movement mod. Thank you. You guys have it for other Paradox games, should be possible to implement it in Stellaris too.

The ‘‘Console/Dev mode in ironman’’ suddenly stopped working; no mods, no updates no changes to the game cheksum from yesterday when it did work

EDIT: Nevermind, 3.6 Orion just came out and it did not show up in downloads, trainer needs an update for a new version

2 Likes

Orion hit today, i’m stoked for this to update too!

1 Like

yeah just logged in and that was happening too
just clicks it back off

1 Like

New update new set of cheats

H Y P E

1 Like