Stellaris Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Stellaris cheat codes are not working with the latest update to Stellaris 3.6 Orion version in steam…

1 Like

Neues Update, bitte mal mit in der Liste aufnehmen. God Modus ohne funktion

Hello and good day. It appears that “God Mode” is no longer operational nor is “Console/Dev Mode in Ironman” after the recent update. Please update the mod when possible. Thank you for all that you do!

The Stellaris cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
5 Likes

Much appreciated my good sir! Thank you for all that you do!

Great work MrAntiFun, please consider one that will get my favorite Stellaris ship set mod past Checksum i paid for this game twice once on XBOX ONE bought 90% of the DLC’s on XBOX and now on steam, and my favorite race and empire’s are Machine and they made no machine ships in the game so i am forced to use machine ship set mod and the reward for game loyalty is no Ironman and achievements. Thanks again :slight_smile:

Most of the cheat codes are not working with the current dlc update First contact

3 Likes

Was about to say too. Hopefully we get a new update soon!

3 Likes

Update the cheats, they no work

1 Like

First of all. Everyone should learn to use the Console commands. Good work around when resource cheats don’t work, the Console Commands cheat has always worked. just google how to use them, little off at first but works fine once you get it down.

Second, MrAntiFun(really love the name) Could you look into adding a option to set/add Artifacts since they are more of a resources now than they used to be? Wither way thanks for the hard work.

1 Like

Yes I agree, can we get an update please. Due to working schedule, really don’t want to play this game without your app, it’s too much of a grind otherwise. Also, if there is a way to customize the amount of starbases we can have, that would be appreciated.

Is there some way to boost the trainer update on the list? So far is number 8, maybe we can move its priority?

Boosting trainers requires a Pro subscription.

More control over which trainers get worked on as a priority is one of the features that are given to Pro members to thank them for supporting WeMod by contributing to its operating costs.

I don’t have Pro (yet). And I do not know if some Pro is going to boost it.

The steam version needs updating too, but it still shows needs testing. I have reported that multiple cheats don’t work, and until it changes the status to needs updating I can’t boost it.

It was on the list already, but now is 9th.

Is there a way to see the list? Not for any reason, I’m just curious.

You have to use Wemod, the proper app, and go on “Creators”

the steam version needs an update, none of the resource cheats work and the fleet capacity is broke as well.

Using the current WeMod with Stellaris on the latest update sometimes completely crashes my PC, even when no mods are active.