Still facing an issue with load screen

hello guys

im new to wemod so im sorry if the topic is not in its place.

i am facing the wemod loading screen for some time now. tried troubleshooting via bitdefender whitelising but the issue still persists .

im hoping if i can find the solution to this issue. thanks

Experiencing the same issue with the load screen. I do not have Xfinity, Bitdefender and WeMod is whitelisted in my anti-virus software. Have also uninstalled, cleared cache & registry and reinstall a couple of times. The problem persists and I can not get past the load screen.

Posting for visibility and hopefully a solution.

Hello and welcome to WeMod! :slight_smile:

The issue you are having with the loading screen could be caused by WeMod already running in the background.

1. Launch Task Manager
    (i) Either CTRL, Alt + Delete then select “Task Manager”.
    (i) Or Right-click the taskbar and select “Task Manager”.

2. At the bottom of the Task Manager window make sure the “More Details” view is selected.

3. Scroll down to “Background Processes” and look for all instances of WeMod.

4. Right-click all WeMod appearances and choose “End Task” on all of them.

5. Once all WeMod processes in Task Manager have been closed, try launching it again.

I had this issue earlier myself and the above resolved it for me.
Otherwise, double-check that WeMod is added as an exception in your AntiVirus, even if you’re sure it already is (try disabling antivirus entirely to see if this changes anything at all). And if you have the fusspot known as Comcast, double-check that the advanced security feature is disabled, since it likes to block legit software such as WeMod.

1 Like

Nope, that’s most definitely not the cause for me either. In addition to getting this infinite loading screen, whenever I close WeMod, its processes continue running indefinitely in the background and need to be closed via task manager. Doing this fixes nothing, however, as trying to launch it again simply results in being stuck on an infinite loading screen again.

mine wont load either.

Server is having a bit of trouble at the moment. We have a plan in place to resolve these issues we’ll implement here soon. :+1:

2 Likes

Error 504 = it is the server that is down !

WeMod v6.2.7

vendor-bundle.js:1 POST https://api.wemod.com/auth/token 504

vendor-bundle.js:1

1. Response {type: “cors”, url: “https://api.wemod.com/auth/token”, redirected: false, status: 504, ok: false, …}
1 Like

Why does a trainer need a constant server connection at all?

We’re working on better offline support but currently it checks for updates to trainers and the app on launch. If it’s already open, it can continue to be used. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I see. Is there at least an ETA on when this trainer might be back up for the rest of us?

I do not have an ETA currently as I personally do not handle this part of WeMod. Things can always get go wrong with tech :slightly_smiling_face:

I am having the same issue; constant loading screen. it was working yesterday but this morning it wasn’t.

I did notice that the actual WeMod.com site server sometimes wasn’t responding. The same with this community page. It was an occasional issue. 1/4 times it was go to a site not responding page. It may be an overall server issue, not just ports or code related to the app itself.

Should be fixed now thanks to Frank. !
And staff

1 Like

Still having the same problem, are you sure it’s fixed?

Close all WeMod processes in task manager then launch again.
See this post above: Still facing an issue with load screen :slight_smile:

It still sits at the loading screen.

Try clearing the cache by deleting this folder (C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\Cache) then restart WeMod. Make sure WeMod is killed in task manager before deleting the folder.

1 Like

Thank you. This helped the issue for me.

1 Like

Glad to hear it!

This issue should now be resolved! :slightly_smiling_face: