Street Fighter 6 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Street Fighter 6
This is the official discussion topic of the Street Fighter 6 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Drive Gauge
3. Infinite Super Art Gauge
4. [World] Unlimited Drive Gauge
5. [Hovered Inventory Item] Amount
6. Zeni Amount
7. Add Zeni
8. Subtract Zeni
9. Set Level
10. Set Total Experience
11. Set Used Skill Points
12. Set Total Skill Points
13. Set Experience Multiplier
14. Set Style Experience Multiplier
15. Set Master Bond Multiplier
16. Set Everyone to 1 Health
17. No Drive Gauge
18. No Super Art Gauge
19. Stop Round Time
20. Instant Escape
21. Game Speed
22. Set Movement Speed Multiplier

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.
  • A bypass is required to use this trainer. A download for the bypass and instructions can be found here: WeMod Forums

• These mods have been made for the ā€˜World Tourā€™, so in any other modes they might not work properly.

• I HIGHLY recommend playing this while offline. Thereā€™s anticheat, and thereā€™s a very HIGH probability of getting banned if you donā€™t play it offline.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/06/2023
    Started development

• 06/06/2023
    Released trainer with 16 cheats

• 06/06/2023
    [World] Unlimited Drive Gauge cheat added

• 06/06/2023
    [Hovered Inventory Item] Amount cheat added
    Set Style Experience Multiplier cheat added
    Instant Escape cheat added

• 06/07/2023
    Set Master Bond Multiplier cheat added
    Set Movement Speed Multiplier cheat added

• 07/31/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/01/2023

• 08/01/2023

• 10/02/2023

• 12/04/2023

• 12/05/2023

• 03/04/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes
  1. Download dinput8.dll below
  2. Place it in the gameā€™s directory
  3. Launch the game from WeMod

dinput8.dll

Credits to praydog for the bypass

3 Likes

The Street Fighter 6 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 16 cheats
3 Likes

In Tournament of Outlaws god mode and other enemies related options work for their benefit which means enabling god mode will work for them instead

1 Like

It seems the exp multiplier a bit on and off, or maybe I donā€™t get how it works cause the amount of exp show after fighting is still the same often time but once in a while it kicks in and boost to next lvl.

@musky11 Iā€™m working on that, itā€™s a bit tricky to differentiate between Player and non-Player. As all the game says is: ā€œThis Character is on the Leftā€ and ā€œThis Character is on the Rightā€, and positions keep changing. And thereā€™s no easy reliable way of knowing which is which.

@ovgs The experience gained show at the end of a fight will look the same, but it does properly multiply it when adding it to the Character.

1 Like

when i download the file it says ā€œthis file may damage your computer continue anyway?ā€ is that a normal thing?

1 Like

Can you please add an infinite health option to the enemy too? Because sometimes for a reward you have to hit an enemy with 10 kicks or punches but you are level 57 while the enemy is level 5 or 12, so the enemy would die on the 3rd punch or kick and canā€™t fulfill the requirement for the reward.

yea, I noticed that but sometimes after lvling it stop working. Also the infinite drive stopped working randomly sometimes, but will work again after turning on infinite HP (turn off HP doesnā€™t affect it)

Why donā€™t you add on both sides Left and Right, infinite health the rest, while we enable and disable based on our position in a fight? This will help with fulfilling requirements for rewards on too-weak enemies. Because sometimes for a reward you have to hit an enemy with 10 kicks or punches but you are level 57 while the enemy is level 5 or 12, so the enemy would die on the 3rd punch or kick and canā€™t fulfill the requirement for the reward.

Infinite Health not wokr :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

ęˆ‘ę— ę³•äø‹č½½ļ¼Œčæ™ę˜Æę€Žä¹ˆå›žäŗ‹ļ¼Ÿ

so i download the file and drag it to the game files and nothing it will load up then app will turn off. and yes im loading it with wemod

does anyone know the repercussions, if u uses these offline, but then at a later date you go online, but no cheats, i just wanted to play world tour with like alot of money, but play online later

1 Like

The Street Fighter 6 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• [World] Unlimited Drive Gauge cheat added

Well thatā€™d require activating/deactivating both mods constantly, which I feel is really bad in general. Iā€™d rather do it automatically myself so you can just focus on playing and not need to think about which side are you on, and change mods to make stuff work.

1 Like

Will there be a Style EXP multi in the future as well?

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s already done, but it will be added in a later update while I see what else I can add.

2 Likes

First of all, thank you so much for the work, this will really help. I also have the same question as @AtomicSail925. Whatā€™s the risk of getting banned if i only use it offline in the world tour mode, and then deactivate it before getting into the online?

1 Like

Iā€™m having trouble with Street Fighter 6 Mods. I downloaded the file for the work around but when i start the game it crashes as soon as i launch from WeMod and yes Iā€™m running offline.

1 Like